Pegasus Seiya vs Fallen Uriel(Bastard)

Topic started by peruano99A on Nov. 13, 2011. Last post by TheRedRose 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Strongest versions of each.

Post by Fehafare (8,319 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I am not sure but i think this is stomp in favor of Uriel.

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I don't think that seiya has a way to hurt eternal atoms

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
This is a total stomp in favor of Seiya, He was capable of resisting Apollo (Who was easily a universals reality warper, erasing and recreating a universe with a hand wave) and was capable of damaging Hades Kamui (Above universal durability armor). He himself was capable of reaching above universal, so Uriel has no way of even scratching or touching Seiya. 

True true, but universal or stuff like that is not enough. An universal blast may vaporize Uriel, however he will be ok, as I say, no matter how powerful is seiya he won't be able to kill Uriel due to eternal atoms; Uriel must be killed in physical, spiritual and astral planes, and it must be done in each plane to atomic elimination. Also probably seiya attacks won't really hurt him due to dispel.

@Asune: I would call this fight a draw because neither have a way of hurting each other

@TheRedRose:Probably, but better wait for the expert in the topic, I only know basic knowledge

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Seiya should win he has a powerful energy outpuut and I know hes more durable
@Asune: Seiya is basically easily a multi galaxy buster, his fists punches are more powerful than exploding galaxies, his punches easily destroyed Thanatos Armor which had took Phoenix Ikki's Hoyokutensho an attack stronger than Saga's Galaxian Explosion (An explosion of a galaxy) that only manage to merely break Thanato's helmet, When Pegasus Seiya got the Divine Armor he easily destroyed Thanatos armor. Also he attacks at an astral, spiritual, and physical level due to cosmos being capable of reaching all sorts of different plains (Such as Gemini capable of distorting evil spirits into a dimension the size of a galaxy) and as well Taurus Great Horn which erased a specter out of existence completely along with his spirit. A single punch from Seiya is equal to an exploding galaxy, imagine a million punches per second? As well as damaging Hades Kamui (Which is a very impressive feat). He's also massively FTL (Traveled Hades dimension in minutes that was said to be larger than our universe and easily dodged Aiorios Lighting Plasma that was a billion punches per second in Bronze Armor (Back in the temples arc before God Cloth), all moving faster than the speed of light. Also was on par in strength with Taurus (Who effortlessly lifted Themis plate which weighed more than the sky with one hand). 

@TheRedRose:Hey, already told you, I got only basic knowledge, wait for someone who knows about the topic

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

God cloth Seiya is better in pretty much every department apart from broken hax abilities.

Essentially he should win, but it's the problem of destroying his eternal atoms, spirit, soul and body like you suggested.

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@TheRedRose said:

This is a total stomp in favor of Seiya, He was capable of resisting Apollo (Who was easily a universals reality warper, erasing and recreating a universe with a hand wave)

Non canon.

Regardless, Seiya wins. A LOT faster, and he can attack the Eternal Atoms just fine.

@Nevermind:He can? how?

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Asune: Gold Saints weaker than Seiya can destroy the opponent's body and spirit down to the atomic level I believe, and Seiya is more powerful than all of them combined.

I see.

@Nevermind: The OP states strongest versions, there are no rules against Non canon or canon.  
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel