Para Para Brothers VS Ginyu Force

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on Aug. 5, 2012. Last post by EganTheVile1 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If the Para Para Brothers (Bon Don and Son) fought the Ginyu Force (Ginyu, Recoome, Guldo, Burter, Jeice) who would win?
All feats considered, here are some samples
Bon  Para's best feat

Ginyu's best feat  

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Para Para Brothers obviously wins due to GT and all its hax.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Dunno about that, and the hating on GT is getting old, Toriyama contributed to that series too and approved it, only a small subset of very vocal fans dismiss GT and most of whom claim that Toriyama was not involved, news flash, he designed the space craft Grand Tour and was a consultant for GT.
I think the fact the Para Brothers were fighting SSJ's would tend to make them the favorites though, but are they superior fighters to the Ginyu Force, I would tend to say no.

@EganTheVile1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Dunno about that, and the hating on GT is getting old, Toriyama contributed to that series too and approved it, only a small subset of very vocal fans dismiss GT and most of whom claim that Toriyama was not involved, news flash, he designed the space craft Grand Tour and was a consultant for GT.I think the fact the Para Brothers were fighting SSJ's would tend to make them the favorites though, but are they superior fighters to the Ginyu Force, I would tend to say no.

Cool story bro, Doesn't change anything I said though. GT characters are obviously stronger than anyone in Z you can complain all day and it won't change a thing.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@EganTheVile1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Dunno about that, and the hating on GT is getting old, Toriyama contributed to that series too and approved it, only a small subset of very vocal fans dismiss GT and most of whom claim that Toriyama was not involved, news flash, he designed the space craft Grand Tour and was a consultant for GT.I think the fact the Para Brothers were fighting SSJ's would tend to make them the favorites though, but are they superior fighters to the Ginyu Force, I would tend to say no.

Cool story bro, Doesn't change anything I said though. GT characters are obviously stronger than anyone in Z you can complain all day and it won't change a thing.

Who's complaining? just stated facts. I likewise say they are stronger but not exactly better, And of course GT characters are stronger, did you expect characters who followed Z to be weaker then older characters?

@EganTheVile1: Then why make the battle when you clearly know the result?

did you expect characters who followed Z to be weaker then older characters?

Read my post above.

_^_
In what world are battles settled by what one person believes the result would be, I, as you should be, am not determining the results based on personal views and leaving it to the community at large.
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Para Para Brothers destroy the Ginyus.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@EganTheVile1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

It will never get old, a large chunk of fans hated it, and if Toriyama really let his standards plummet for approving of the series. FYI though, very little of the series was actually based on his material; he was consulted but barely ever actually contributed towards it.

The para para brothers win with their overwhelming homosexuality.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH said:

are you saying ginyu didn't have homosexuality theme, they make frieza blush everytime with there Magic Mike dances. I think he liked it too.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Sigh, I really hate to say this, but the Para Para Brothers take this. But, the Ginyu Force have them outclass in awesomeness and are better villains. Also I wish I never watch GT

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@EganTheVile1 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

It will never get old, a large chunk of fans hated it, and if Toriyama really let his standards plummet for approving of the series. FYI though, very little of the series was actually based on his material; he was consulted but barely ever actually contributed towards it.

ROFL

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Do they have knowledge of each other? if not, ginyu might pull it off

Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The fact that the para para brothers have the ability to hold a power like goku with there dancing power and the way the scaling works through Z to GT means it's a definite win for them as the Ginyu force is so far behind, I wouldn't be suprised the second the para brothers start dancing the ginyu force just explodes.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@jazmac:

It's their ability, to make peope dance with their beat.. If you have watched rave master and the fake thunder man saga then you should know.

Ya know abilities like baby's take over and ginyu's body switch, nobody knows their true ki though.. They might just be as strong as krillin on frieza saga.

@GIRUGAMESH
LMAO, honestly never thought of the Para Para brothers as gay, but I do recall Ginyu's pose where he literally bends over with his butt facing whoever he is posing off to and grabbing his ankles, I would say that trumps the Para Para's on suggestive homesexuality, not that theres anything wrong with that
Oh and, show some respect for this groove :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel