Palkia vs MetalTyrannomon

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on June 9, 2012. Last post by TheBlackDragonz 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Setting: Empty open-air arena  
Time: Noon 
Notes: Palkia cannot advance warp reality, but can do what he did in the Pokemon movies (except maybe home-made pocket dimensions) Palkia also can exhibit it's full reflexes.
In character for both 
MetalTyrannomon cannot damage Palkia's shoulder gems, as this would cause too many additional varibles. 

No flaming, and good luck to all! 

Also, according to OBD, Palkia without reality-warping is multi-city block, and powerscaling MetalTyranno to the similar MetalGreymon makes him about town/small city.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

With my limited knowledge I'm going to give this to Palika because he can also fly.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Palkia rapes. I'm sure I asked you do some research before making stomp threads. Maybe you did but putting a restriction on character powers just to not make it a stomp for the other side is considered an example of bad thread. Characters shouldn't be restricted, especially reallity warping which is one of the main powers of Palkia.

Featwise, Palkia created an entire universe with the help of Dialga in the anime. Palkia represents space itself for the entire Pokemon universe and is a full fledged universal in it's true form. Pics here:

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Palkia

Even with all the restrictions, Palkia can still BFR/teleport him to another planet or space or another dimension and win.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Palkia wins... he controls space and can destroy the Universe or BFR him just like MoshinMan99 said....

Darn...Honestly, I thought I did it. I looked it up on OBD, noted that without reality warping, Palkia was multiple-city block, and MetalTyranno was powerscaled to being about city,small mountian level.

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Darn...Honestly, I thought I did it. I looked it up on OBD, noted that without reality warping, Palkia was multiple-city block, and MetalTyranno was powerscaled to being about city,small mountian level.

Nope Palkia is the master of space he can destroy it and recreate it... or just BFR Metaltyrannomo to a black hole

Even though I banned Reality warping which I believe includes BFR? 

@TheBlackDragonz said:

Even though I banned Reality warping which I believe includes BFR?

NOPE BFR is different from reality warping... BFR mean (Battle Field Removal) an example is... Palkia can open a portal and send Metaltyrannom into a black hole... or somewhere else around the universe...

another one is Goku using Instant Transmition against Hulk and send him to the sun...

God, can I do ANY matchup right except maybe for the T-tar vs Avatar one?

@TheBlackDragonz said:

God, can I do ANY matchup right except maybe for the T-tar vs Avatar one?

try taking a break in the battles and do a little comparison and research before making the battles... that's what I did because I use to make horrible battles before such as this one...

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/vasto-lorde-ichigo-vs-future-trunks/318099/ This is the most horrible battle I have ever made... I feel a shame of it.. I wanna slap my self for making it! lol

Post by Mysticwolf (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I'm pretty sure the OP wants to restrict anything that has to do with spatial manipulation, which should include bfr as well. Because the way that Pailka likely does it is through spatial manipluation or something along that. Then again, I don't know much about Palkia. I also don't think taking his main ability to manipulate space is fair anyways.

@Mysticwolf said:

I'm pretty sure the OP wants to restrict anything that has to do with spatial manipulation, which should include bfr as well. Because the way that Pailka likely does it is through spatial manipluation or something along that. Then again, I don't know much about Palkia. I also don't think taking his main ability to manipulate space is fair anyways.

That is what I meant since OBD says that Palkia w/o space warping and the similar-to-Tyranno-MetalGreymon are about the same level, and I believe MetalTyrannomon is about just as strong as MetalGrey. So I thought that due to that, Palkia w/o space warping and MetalTyrannomon
would be an even fight.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel