Pain VS Kabuto

Topic started by nishi99 on March 15, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,710 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Akatsuki Hideout

Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13

kabuto summons madara...

Post by Dream (7,682 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@othus12: Not without prep.

Kabuto's Sage Mode could give the Pains some difficulty, but the numbers game will eventually overwhelm him.

@Dream: why would that count as prep? since has the bodies ready. the only time he didnt was because of PIS

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

What did Kabuto to groundbreaking again? He was powerful I admit, but I still think Pain murders him.

Post by Dream (7,682 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@othus12: Because Edo Tensei is technically a form of prep in gathering the necessary items for the summon.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SpeedForceSpider said:

What did Kabuto to groundbreaking again? He was powerful I admit, but I still think Pain murders him.

Depends on who you talk to. Some will say Kabuto managed to overwhelm Edo Itachi and EMS Sasuke. (both sides weren't trying to kill each other) if it weren't for Izanami. Technically Itachi died 3 times in the fight.

Some will say serious Itachi would have been enough if both sides were going for the kilk and Sasuke was a hindrance.

Its factual though Sasuke would have died more likely than not due to White Rage jutsu from Kabuto if it weren't for Sasuke in the initial start up.

Kabuto's prowess partially depends on location though. His abilities are better suited in an enclosed location, cave, forest, or places where there is less room to move about with lots of obstacles vs. an open field. Its not to say Kabuto is less deadly in an open field however.

Pain really lacks the ability to kill Kabuto though minus Human Path's soul rip or paralyzing with chakra rods. But Kabuto is quite much faster than any of the Paths.

Manda II > Cerberus.

@321zigzag1: good argument

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel