Pain vs Brain/Zero

Topic started by Beelzebub64 on Jan. 10, 2014. Last post by 321zigzag1 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Beelzebub64 (128 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Pain (Deva Path only)

VS

Brain/Zero

Scenario 1) Pain vs Brain

Scenario 2)Pain vs Zero

Who Wins?

Post by Polpo (51 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Pain is way too strong for a fairy tail low-high tier characters

Post by Beelzebub64 (128 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Polpo: Really? Where would you rank pain in FT?

Post by Polpo (51 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Beelzebub64: top. hes got City level DC and faster than any FT char with current feats.

Post by nishi99 (1,587 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Pain would own him.

Post by luthluth (1,229 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Beelzebub64: He solos most of the verse
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Pain is a village buster and has more feats.  

He stomps.
Post by GeneralVan (1,595 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Beelzebub64: Pain with all 6 bodies solos the verse.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Pain murders him. He pretty much stomps the entire verse given the right conditions

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Beelzebub64 said:

Really? Where would you rank pain in FT?

I rank him at least Hades level.

Not all forums will agree though with my assessment. Although more do agree than not from what I have seen in my occasional extensive lurkings in the internet forums out of curiosity.

Those who don't forget that Pain's strongest jutsu are very lethal in FT and that they lack a counter to Gedo Mazo or its soul ripping dragon. Pretty much is Hades level of lethality in destructive power and hax.

As you can see here, there are those who say Pain solos Ft. I disagree but anyway.

Brain is clearly fodder. Preskip Jura beat him and Preskip Jura isn't that impressive by Akatsuki standards.

Zero on the other hand is pretty strong. However, I say top tier Akatsuki murks him.

If you allow Preta Path's absorption as nearly all forums will equalize energies, that's a very big negative to Zero. As u sual Shinra Tensei counters Zero's darkness magic as well and Zero being one person is subject to any potential blind flankings by Human or Asura Path and giant summon pressure. And of course Asura Path has missiles and giant laser cannon explosion,

Pain going all out is actually pretty scary if you think about it. We just never got to see it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel