Pain invades Death City!(Read please)

Topic started by ShinobiX on July 10, 2014. Last post by MisterShin 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ShinobiX (212 posts) See mini bio Level 9

There will be two battles which in both all characters will be bloodlust, and the Pain in this battle is Yahiko and not Nagato. The characters in Death City that are in both battles are Maka, Black Star, Kid Death, Asura, and Lord Death(and yes with there Weapons like Soul and what not.)

Battle one:

Pain(Yahiko) vs. all of the following Soul Eater characters in this battle at once.

Battle two:

Pain(Yahiko) with the Six Paths vs. all the following Soul Eater characters in this battle at once.

Six Path of Pain

Both battle location is at Death City.

No one :(

Post by Falbium_Asmodeus (596 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battle 1 pain would loose to many opponents at once for him to take on

Battle 2 it would be difficult but i see pain winning, that dog of his could really prove to be a big problem for the soul eater characters

Post by mrwhitex (68 posts) See mini bio Level 17

i don't think pain and his Six Paths could win against shibusen group

Post by othus12 (7,290 posts) See mini bio Level 13

pain gets crushed

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Black Star is all that's needed. Even then EoS Black Star solos.

Post by taichokage (14,139 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pain would lose badly in both rounds. He might take them 1 on 1 but Asura, Shingami,BS, Kid and Crona if he's in this, would kill him in seconds. Those 5 in particular could be a challenge 1 on 1, BS might even take him alone via speed.

On the second round Pain and the Six Paths can put up a decent fight. Pain is a Town/City buster.

Post by reiyo (209 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Pain will lose in both rounds. in Round 1 Black Star alone can beat him with ease. In Round 2, he can do a decent fight, but will lose at the end. And also, the city itself fights.

@reiyo said:

Pain will lose in both rounds. in Round 1 Black Star alone can beat him with ease. In Round 2, he can do a decent fight, but will lose at the end. And also, the city itself fights.

The rest of the characters in the city are not in the fight. Only the characters in the OP are in the battle.

Post by reiyo (209 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ShinobiX: I mean Lord Death controls the city itself. Also, Asura might solo

@reiyo said:

@ShinobiX: I mean Lord Death controls the city itself. Also, Asura might solo

Ah. I see what you mean.

May remake this trend into a little more better battle.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The SE team babyshake in round 1 and stomp in round 2. Lord Death or Asura might be able to solo, I wouldn't be surprised if the main 3 were able to beat him.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Soul Eater team win

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel