Pain and the six paths vs Team Natsu

Topic started by LHWKnight on Nov. 15, 2013. Last post by takashichea 10 months ago.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

At the rate the series goes natsu will auto learn it and one shot the naruto verse for friendship and the preservation of the aforementioned.

Post by LHWKnight (2,734 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@TheNeutralOne: no one in Natsu's team can do that

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@LHWKnight said:

@321zigzag1: you realize that Pain can absorb their energy, he can immobilize them he can throw them around like he did with Hinata, Almighty push at max power could wiped them all out with the exception of Erza and he would then completely own her.

for very move that they can throw at pain, he can counter with something stronger and if he continues to absorb their magic they will run out way before he can dish out Chibaku Tensei.

not to mention the ability to summon animals and stop all of erza's blades from even reaching his deva path.

then there is the king of hell and no one is escaping that and he can pull their souls from their bodies with ease.

I suppose its possible. But I was thinking more of LFD Natsu and Erza with her best armor. But that is what I meant by long range game by Pain.

It also comes down what you think of speed feats too. I say LFD Natsu should be faster quite so. For example I say Laxus DF mode can do more damage than most of the FT members here.

But thinkabout it SM Naruto pushed Pain (admittedly gimped in Deva and started without Asura and could not kill him) to the brink why not Erza, Gray and LFD Natsu? Natsu and Erza have good durability that is why I said CT is really the main breaker or Gedo Mazo soul dragon.

Soul Removal only works with touch.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheNeutralOne said:

At the rate the series goes natsu will auto learn it and one shot the naruto verse for friendship and the preservation of the aforementioned.

You forgot to add that Natsu is going to eat every element in existence fuse them together and enter SSJ Dragon Force God mode.

@321zigzag1: Shinra Tensei's reaction time and it depends if Pain can put them down before then I guess.

But Suppose Gedo mazo is in this, then it would must likely be a rape because I don't see them damaging it.

Natsu cant absorb the Shinra tensei, Bunshin Tenn'n can stop them in their tracks

I made it so that team Natsu would destroy every path before it came down to the deva path and then they would still have to deal with Nagato who can cast Chibaku Tenshi from his hiding place and can also keep repairing the pain bodies.

Still can they really out run the king of hells tongue.

there are many veritable for this match to consider.

Deva Pain can out run Naruto in six tailed mode and the damage that it can take is insane even more so than Orochimaru.

@LHWKnight:

Nevermind the Statue is allowed

Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

It's not a stomp unless Pain is bloodlusted. But Pain still wins with mid difficulty.

Post by Scuber (18 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Pain solo FT easily

Pain wins!!! Time to lock this thread

Post by takashichea (12,348 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@321zigzag1:

don't post memes please.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel