Pain and Konan vs The Five Kage

Topic started by Obito on Sept. 6, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 1 year ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9

RULES

- No prep. 
- Everyone is in character. 
- Win via Death or Incapacitation. 
-  Standard weapons.  

Who are the victors?

No PIS.

AND   
AND   

Post by taichokage (13,326 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Hmm. Pain alone could probably beat 2 or 3 of the kage and Konan could at least hold her own against 1 or depending on the kage, even beat one. So maybe they could fight on par with 3-4 of them but all 5 is just slightly too much I think. The biggest problem by far being Onoki, then Tsunade given her much bigger value when fighting with a group.
@taichokage: I think they would try to take out the bigger threats first. 
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Without PIS, I'd give it to Pain and Konan mid to high difficulty. I can see Konan being a distraction while he charges his Chou Shinra Tensei. Or he can just rip most of their souls out. Onoki may survive as he is the biggest threat but he is bound to get killed.
@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah, No PIS here. 
Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

They shall know pain.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The Kage should be able to take them down. The 5 of them working as a team were able to inflict lethal damage to even Madara, several times and even though he probably wasn't fighting seriously, it's still a very impressive feat nonetheless.

The Kages showed they have good teamwork, for me this is a clear win for the Kages. Pein could take maybe 1 or 2 on his own but against 5 he's got no chance and Konan is useless. She'll be taken down easily by the Mizukage.

Online Now
Pain could definitely take out 2-3 of them I think. I would say Gaara, A, and especially Mei. Onoki is the strongest and Tsunade is hard to kill. If Pain focused on Onki he could kill him as well but probably could only get one more kill in.

No, not as the 6 paths of Pain he couldn't. Sage Mode Naruto took out 5 of the paths by himself with relative ease. Then all you have is the deva path. Also this isn't a 1v1, it's a team battle and as was shown before, the Kages work really well as a team. If Oonoki and A team up again, even Deva path will struggle against that kind of speed and power.

Therefore, as a team, the Kages win this and Pain will struggle to take out any of them.

Online Now
But Konan is there too, occupying at least one of the kage. If she were bloodlusted or in a life/death situation, Konan could even kill one with her 10 billion paper bomb jutsu then even proceed to take on another. Konan potentially could kill a kage and occupy another leaving Pain with only 3 to deal with. Also take note that Sage Naruto ultimately failed and he temporarily had to use 8 of the 9 tails and also that Pain was not trying to kill Naruto. He also had very efficient summonings to start with. Besides, Naruto in sage mode is stronger than any of the kage anyway except Onoki.
Post by katanalauncher (416 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Nagato solo, pain dies.

Konan's paper bomb jutsu that she used against Tobi required a lot of pre-prep and is not feasible in a regular fight. The Kage's are smart, they'll figure her weakness out in no time (provided Tsunade doesn't know it already) and then take her out with ease. She was never that great and was more of just Pain's partner more than anything else. Jiraiya took her out in no time at all.

Like I said, as a team the Kages will destroy Pain. They're able to work together as a team really well and like I said, when Oonoki and A do their combination attack, Pein's just not going to be able to respond.

Plus Pein's multivision will likely fail because the Mizukage can easily cover the field in mist. All in all, Pain has no chance against the 5 kages.

Online Now
I highly doubt that most of these kage could counter Konan's jutsu. Keep in mind that it almost worked on To I and he only survived it via sacrificing his eye to perform Izanagi. None of the current kage could do that. As for the jutsu requiring prep, it required prep to build the technique but once it's ready she could use it whenever she wanted. Assuming she's at full power she should have access to the jutsu. Otherwise it would be like Tsunade not having her vast stores of chakra she had saved. It is completely plausible that Konan could take out at least 1 kage assuming it isn't Onoki.

There's no prep. I don't see where you're going with this. Konan had set that jutsu up as a trap for Tobi whereas Tsunade always has been storing up her chakra. If they met in a random encouter, Tsunade would still have her chakra stores whereas Konan would not have set that trap up.

Post by 321zigzag1 (644 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Chibaku Tensei or bust to put it simply but Onoki is a good counter to that.

No prep = No Paper ocean.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,233 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
kages IMO 
Post by AFGM (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If the kages have the intel from Jiraiya, kages...

but if by "no prep" you mean they don't, i have to go with Pain

Post by TheShowStopper (14 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Kages High diff

Post by 321zigzag1 (644 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@AFGM said:

If the kages have the intel from Jiraiya, kages...

but if by "no prep" you mean they don't, i have to go with Pain

Other than Chibaku Tensei, Kages can easily destroy most of his bodies. Not all the individual bodies are kage level. At least most aren't.

And konan would struggle against more than two.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel