Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread.

Topic started by Sonata on Nov. 24, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 week, 1 day ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@takashichea: I guess I was a bit agressive. Well hey, you said less jokes and more serious from me. I am being honest and serious.

@SMXLR8: naw, it was yer rulez.

Anyways..let's just end it here. I really hate to argue right now. I have had a long day and I wanna chill and drink my Bloody Marry at peace.

Post by takashichea (11,924 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@DBZ_universe:

There was no need to be aggressive. Look at Othus and Taichokage who was assertive with other solutions. If you want to end, do it peacefully. If he attacks you, it his fault. Ignore him.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: like taka said agree to dis agreee , you broke my rules which seemed on purposes but whatever it's done with

@takashichea: I guess you are right...I should be less agressive next time or just ignore.

@takashichea: for the record I was not attacking anyone , if I seemed it it was not on purpose . was just tired of people always breaking my rules on those types of threads

@SMXLR8:

That's enough. No need to bother DBZ.

@SMXLR8: You broke em too.

But let's end it. Like I said, I want to enjoy my Bloody Marry.

@takashichea: he seems to be bothering me.....

@SMXLR8:

Your rules were a bit too much. Folks were actually helping you, but you push them away. They even offer a compromise. You were forcing others to delete their posts.

You cause DBZ to lose his cool while others didn't lose their patience.

Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Would also have to agree that the linked thread should stay locked, especially as you were being way too rigid with rules and conditions for the match, SMXLR8.

Post by Dream (7,476 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SMXLR8: Keeping it locked. Even while not as strong as their comic counterparts, would agree that the movie version of the Avengers would cream the Pokémon team rather badly and reopening it wouldn't change things.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel