Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread.

Topic started by Sonata on Nov. 24, 2013. Last post by takashichea 3 days, 2 hours ago.
Post by takashichea (13,865 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@akronawol17: @Chef_Banchou:

My bad guys, I'm sorry for the wrong information. I should read Dream and Sonata's rules clearly especially when my brain is fried.

Post by Chef_Banchou (467 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@takashichea: its cool dude, lol.

Post by CosmicKnight75 (1,465 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
Aww it's dead for good you mean? But there was so much interacting and fun between users D:
Online Now

@CosmicKnight75 said:

Aww it's dead for good you mean? But there was so much interacting and fun between users D:

You can challenge the rules and propose changes to the battle mods if you are not happy. I know a lot of users fought against the 100 post limit: Vapovile, Supernova7005, and others I can't remember.

Oh, there are other creative ways to continue the discussion outside of the battle forums. You have the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Discussion or the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation Anime Discussion or you can make a feat discussion thread which is posted in the wiki forums (please see the Facts and Feats thread for more info). There are no limits to those threads.

Post by Acura_Max (2,406 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea said:

@CosmicKnight75 said:

You can challenge the rules and propose changes to the battle mods if you are not happy. I know a lot of users fought against the 100 post limit: Vapovile, Supernova7005, and others I can't remember.

Oh, there are other creative ways to continue the discussion outside of the battle forums. You have the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Discussion or the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Animation Anime Discussion or you can make a feat discussion thread which is posted in the wiki forums (please see the Facts and Feats thread for more info). There are no limits to those threads.

There are no limits in those threads. However, I doubt the people who frequent the discussion threads will be happy to see people discussing battle forum related things in those threads.

Online Now

@Acura_Max:

I did suggest making a feat discussion thread as one of the alternatives there just in case. The Jojo anime has ended except the Stardust Crusaders anime will resume airing in winter 2014.

The Toriko manga folks didn't mind talking about feats in the Toriko Discussion (Manga). Same for the Supernatural Discussion thread. I could make a separate thread if needed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel