Over The Limit!: AV Battle Community Vote Thread.

Topic started by Sonata on Nov. 24, 2013. Last post by Dream 4 days, 3 hours ago.
Post by Sonata (35,379 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The recently integrated rule of a 100 post (5 Pages) limit to the battle threads are to keep flame wars and harassment to a minimum. However there may be an occasion were there was a good battle debate going on, but just simply ran out of time or posts in this case, today that changes. Starting right now, you the AV battle community will be able on vote on which thread or threads can be unlocked for another 100 post bout. Voting is every 24 hours, Copy and paste the threads you nominate here in this thread.

Rules

• The thread or threads up for vote must have met or passed the 100 post limit. A thread that was locked with less posts most likely had a good reason for being locked.
  • The thread or threads up for vote must follow the Battle Thread rules. If the thread you placed in the voting is an illegal thread (EX: Goku vs. Superman) it stays locked.
  • ONLY Nominate VS. Threads and Gauntlet Battles. Joke Battles, Tournament Battles and Who can defeat/be a good match for (Insert Character Name) threads are not qualified.
  • There can only be a max of 3 battle threads up for nomination a day I will choose the 3 at random. If one thread is chosen to stay locked after being nominated three times it can not be nominated again.
  • Any questions can be posted here or to my PM.
  • Creators of their thread that was nominated CANNOT vote on them.
  • Vote by saying "YAY or "NAY"

First Thread Nominated

Shounen - Jump Alliance VS Manga Warriors

VOTE NOW!!!

Post by SMXLR8 (7,183 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Sonata: can I vote ?

@SMXLR8: I'm going to say no for that, but you can place as many of your threads up for Nomination as you want though. As long as they followed the basic rules.

Online Now

@Sonata: had to try

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm on the unlocking side for that battle.

Post by Vapovile (1,964 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

I'll vote to unlock it as well.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,201 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Sonata said:

First Thread Nominated

VOTE NOW!!!

YAY

As it stands now 3 to 0 in favor of unlocking it. You all have untill Midnight EST to put in your votes. Also more nominations are welcome.

Post by Kobra678 (3,174 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@waybig1010101 said:

@Sonata said:

First Thread Nominated

VOTE NOW!!!

YAY

this

Post by takashichea (12,246 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I remember that thread. Don't know it was a mistake on my part to lock it because of a gridlock argument between three users. It's not my place to vote. As long as everyone keeps a civil debate without insulting anyone, I will support the community's decision on it.

Edit:

I wish the combatants will change since Natsu Dragneel is not part of Shonen Jump. I remembered SMXLR8 copied this battle thread from some other site.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678 said:

@waybig1010101 said:

@Sonata said:

First Thread Nominated

VOTE NOW!!!

YAY

this

YAY

Online Now

@takashichea: yeah who ever made that team does not know Jump very well

Voting has ended with a 5 to 0 count in favor of unlocking the thread. It has been unlocked and will remain open for another 100 posts. After that it will be locked for good.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,388 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Why all the sudden knuckling down on the battle threads? They aren't that bad (Just look at most over battle forums)

Post by takashichea (12,246 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@KingOfAsh:

It was bad. You weren't active during those last few weeks of October and early weeks of November. We had a recent update to the rules.

Online Now

@takashichea said:

@KingOfAsh:

It was bad. You weren't active during those last few weeks of October and early weeks of November. We had a recent update to the rules.

yes it had to be done

Post by Kobra678 (3,174 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8: What had to be done?

Online Now

@Kobra678: the new rules

Is no one going to nominate some Battle Threads?? Guess I'll look through the archives and find a couple:)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel