Our universe [Real Life] vs Narutoverse

Topic started by Nerx on Dec. 17, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Will Humanity Prevail?

Our entire world versus the entire Naruto Universe
 Our entire world versus the entire Naruto Universe
  • Venue : Our World
  • Conditions : Annihilation of opposition
  • They have things in fillers while we have every arsenal mankind has to offer

note: Kishimoto is dead and we cannot undo them back. 

Bullets vs Shurikens

cool factor and popularity votes will be ignored

so have fun people xD
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
One word "Nuke"
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Son_of_Manus:
yep i was going to say that but that would be over doing it. 

i think like 80 of these things will do the trick
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Yep, I can't see Narutoverse beating us
@ssjsuperman: @Son_of_Manus: 

I love our world , don't you guys agree?
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nerx:
yes but i wise it was more like a hentai would but its still perrty good.
@Nerx: Sure do
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The British SAS and US Special Forces would wreck them
@Devilly said:

"  

"

Post by Dream (7,240 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If we're talking the entire Naruto-verse, I reckon Madara could simply keep warping around between dimensions to survive the nukes while everyone else gets incinerated. But I wonder if his reaction time's quick enough to respond to machine gun fire. The Jinchuriki would be tough to take care of, but not out of the realm of impossibility for us normal folk to take down.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
It is possible to defeat the people in the Naruto universe. But the world would have to work together, we need lots of soldiers, and alot of firepower. We may have more casualties but we could win.  
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

nuke ftw win
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

We use a nuke and it's over or hell just go all rambo on them.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
The United States Military and Special Forces alone could simply incinerate The Naruto Universe, now that it is the entire world The Narutoverse would be fighting against then The USA would have the aid of other powerful nations e.g China, Russia, The United Kingdom etc. the amount of firepower possessed by these nations would be far too much for the Narutoverse to deal with. A nuclear bomb or weapon or an atomic bomb would seriously wipe out the Narutoverse.

ND 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
real life wins ....
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Real life wins unless you were to meet one of them on the ground unarmed. Then you are screwed.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Although we would own all invaders, I doubt we would own a whole universe with nukes, but what I like the idea of, is that we could own some with guns, do experiments and discover the source of their power (slightly unethical, but it is probably what would happen. We would then perhaps have super soldiers), Lol I know it may sound far-fetched, but we are not that far away, I mean we have alot of  potential as a race, and the things that we thought would never happen, are looking alot more possible.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@soldier said:
" Although we would own all invaders, I doubt we would own a whole universe with nukes, but what I like the idea of, is that we could own some with guns, do experiments and discover the source of their power (slightly unethical, but it is probably what would happen. We would then perhaps have super soldiers), Lol I know it may sound far-fetched, but we are not that far away, I mean we have alot of  potential as a race, and the things that we thought would never happen, are looking alot more possible. "
not far fetched at all, they are sure as heck doing it,

and about we owning ALL invader, erhm we won't survive if say nasu world invade us
Post by cly (365 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Although a nuke would destroy most people in the Naruto universe, it won't completely stop them. Plus, nukes inflict heavy casualties on the humans side as well, unless all the Naruto people are just standing out in a deserted area for miles.

Some ninjas could really cause some trouble.

Tobi - He has yet to be touched, and would laugh as the world shot him, bombed him, incinerated him, yet it would do nothing.
Kakashi - With his Kamui, he could send a nuke into another dimension, aside from his other great skills.
Kisame - With Samehada, and lurking in the water, this guy would be unstoppable. Taking down subs, battleships, etc.
Itachi - He may be half blind, but the Uchiha could really take down a lot of people, I mean, a lot.
Raikage and Bee - Speedblitzing people, along with his lightning armor, would make him very difficult to stop.
Sasuke - He can't possibly lose against impossible odds, so what makes humans any different? XD

I think this fight could go either way, but an attempt to nuke all of them would be very low. The ninjas would split up, get cell phones, and go from there. :D
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel