Othinus VS Darkseid

Topic started by blackdemon on April 2, 2014. Last post by GeneralVan 6 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Since Othinus is powerful enough to effortlessly stomp Magneto, I wanted to see what a fight between her and Darkseid would be like.

So, the fight takes place in the middle of Hell's Kitchen, New York City. Both have researched each other's abilities and prepped well. They are more than ready for each other and in character. Othinus is at her peak, and Darkseid is at his peak, as well as being post-crisis, pre-NU52, non-jobber Darkseid.

Who takes it and why? Oh, and it looks like I've finally been able to post some pictures despite the bug problem! Marvelous!

Post by GeneralVan (1,883 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Darkseid curbstomps.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Easily Othinus. She has better feats than even SFF or PC DS, post crisis is quite a bit weaker.

Post Crisis DS is a little above Superman and WW, meaning planet+ level. Othinus is casual universe buster/'re creator with completely control of magic, time, fundamental forces of nature ect. If she wanted to she could trap DS in a infinite time loop where he has to repeat the embarrassing time he fell down a flight of stairs on panel, and DS would just have to take it, as nothing he could do can even effect Majin Othinus.

Post by GeneralVan (1,883 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@hitsusatsu11: With the anti-life equation he would win. When he said at his peak I automatically assumed it was with the ALE.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel