Othinus vs Dark Schneider

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on Jan. 29, 2014. Last post by Dream 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Othinus, 100 percent majin god

From to aru majutsu NT volumes 8 and 9

VS

Rd 1) Majin Dark Schneider

Rd 2) Dragon Knight Lucifer DS

Rd 3) Satan

Fight in abandoned universe

Bump

I say she takes all rounds

A little info on othinus

:
Magic God Othinus could control everything. Without exaggeration, she controlled the world itself. If she wanted to, she could have galaxies collide to kill Kamijou Touma. Or she could break the bonds between the particles making up his body and cause his very existence to disperse. If she was the slightest bit dissatisfied with something, she could turn back time, re-lay the rails of fate that led to the future, and create the exact result she wanted.

She wields the spear of gungir thats helps control her powers, as well as a magical giant crossbow desciribed below:

What exactly could this be compared to?
Perhaps a super-long railgun that targeted someone on the planet’s surface after eternal acceleration using straight guiderails stretching from one end of the universe to the other.
Perhaps a singularity weapon that created destruction unexplainable with Newtonian physics by directly messing with the smallest particles dealing with mass and motion such as the bosons and the Higgs particle.
In all likelihood, expressing it with words was meaningless.
Even if one gathered everything that could be expressed with words, it was unlikely one could shoot down that crossbow.
Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

im gonna go with othinius because it reminds me of my username

Post by DBZ_universe (15,472 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@othus12 said:

Lol

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

Hahahah

Post by LHWKnight (2,669 posts) See mini bio Level 12

She is a universal almost multiversal, Schnieder is multi-galaxy like how TTGL can throw them.

@LHWKnight: Well technically no galaxies have been outright destroyed in bastard. Satan destroyed a good part of the milky way when he emerged from the center of the galaxy but thats it.

@hitsusatsu11: okay so half a galaxy then but still she is winning here.

Post by GeneralVan (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Darsh flicks his wrist and destroys the To Aru verse.
Post by taichokage (12,643 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't know this Othinus, but does she have a way around dispel bound and can she tank Judas Priest?
@GeneralVan: No, likely the exact opposite is true. 
@taichokage: Yes. She's at the level where she could get by those things via universal level magic/reality warping. Mainly made this as method of test.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Dark Schneider. Othinus has weaker defences than he does (a glass canon)m Dark Schneider is much faster and Othinus has no resistance to mindf**k. On OBD, she lost to Luke Skywalker because of this (OBD can be wrong, but it's still something to consider).

Post by Saladking (783 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Because Dark Schneider is such a broken character you have to match him up with other broken characters.

@KingOfAsh: Thats pre majin Othinus. Othinus after getting successful majin is beyond conventional speed and durability, after all speed is not really a factor to a character who snaps her fingers and the entire universe which is how ever many trillions of light years large is instantly destroyed.
Post by Reyeslkyubey (31 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Perfect Magic God Othinus wins this, To Aru is one anime full of Hax skills Fiamma, Othinus, Aleister, Aiwass, Accelerator Etc. They all have hax skills and Othinus is like the third strongest To Aru i know Aiwass- Aleister- Perfect Magic God Othinus. No matter what everyone says i think PF othinus is a Multiversal buster, Dark Schneider isn't (As far as i know) Tho she has humanity she could be beaten unlike the monstrosity that is Aiwass, but Dark Schneider doesn't have Imagine Breaker nor isn't Aiwass, so i go with Perfect Magic God Othinus.

Post by mangafanVT (161 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GeneralVan: just the anime

Post by mangafanVT (161 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Guys do you know when toaru majutsu series will adapt aiwass and othinus in manga or anime?

@mangafanVT: I believe the novel is translated, just read that

@mangafanVT: Not for a few years minimum
Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Fiamma should make his appearance toward the end of season 3 while we may get a glipse of Aiwass if we are lucky.

That is if JC decided to make it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel