Orochimaru (Naruto) Vs. Mayuri Kurotsuji (Bleach)

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 16, 2012. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Vs.
Vs.

Who win in a fight between these twisted scientists. Battle takes place on even playing field and YES they can see each other. All abilities are allowed and battle is to K.O. or death.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Mayrui stomps with his crazy concoctions........

Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Agreed. And I believe this has been done before.
Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Neutralize speed and I could see Orochimaru winning..but right now, Mayuri takes him down.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@The Stegman: I can dig this.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@The Stegman: When did Mayuri ever display any decent speed feats? Not sure what the OP meant by "even playing field", but either way I think Oro has a pretty good chance here. With prep Mayuri would win easily but in a random encounter I'm tempted to give it to snake boy.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@GIRUGAMESH: You know, now that I think about it, not sure that he has...I had to rewatch his fight with Uryu, and beside dodging Uryu's blasts, he had no notable speed feats.
Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Nor does Orochimaru though. I'm still inclined to give this to Mayuri.
Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

maybe kabuto-orochi would win?

@eddz99: i never did find out how strong kabuto became after getting orochis powers. do u know? if all of orochis power and abilities were added onto kabuto then he would have a better chance but if he just got a little funky chakra and a snake out his butt then i doubt it would give him a big advantage

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Mayuri has my vote... he will poison Orochimaru and if he is in trouble he will turn into his liquid form and Orochimaru will die in the end thus giving Mayuri the cheap win lol..

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: He was taking both sasuke and itachi with orochi's powers

Post by Darrius (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@The Stegman: When did Mayuri ever display any decent speed feats? Not sure what the OP meant by "even playing field", but either way I think Oro has a pretty good chance here. With prep Mayuri would win easily but in a random encounter I'm tempted to give it to snake boy.

Mayuri never used speed feats on offense but all captain-class shinigami can see people moving in flash-step.

why is no one digging deeper into orochimaru's and mayuris ability. no one has even mentioned jutsu or hados or anything else...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel