Organization XIII (KH) vs. Haseo (.hack//G.U.)

Topic started by ReiKai on Nov. 15, 2010. Last post by SilverGalford 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
1. Org13 vs. 3rd form Haseo
2. Org13 vs. B-Set Haseo
3. Org13 vs. Xth-Form Haseo

vs.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

From Trilogy? 
From the 3 actual games? 

I think Haseo would put up a solid fight without the avatar but will likely destroy everyone with it. By the end of the games Skeith was a beast.

Well since I didn't get an answer I'll break it down for both Game Haseo and Trilogy Haseo. 
Trilogy Haseo wouldn't even need to use the avatar at all. 
3rd Form 

1. Now for 3rd it was claimed he killed a 100 PK's of various levels and such on his own, giving him the ttle of Terror ot Death: 

Which he did show he actually did in ROOTS: 

Annoying AMV sorry about that. I think he kills them twice too.
So I'm assuming Trilogy's past very similar the games canon, Haseo would probably put up a decent on his own wihout the avatar in both Trilogy and normal incarnations. 

2. Beast out Haseo was absolutely nuts: 

He wins without a doubt, he was tearing down the walls of said worlds reality to get to Ovan and was essentially doing anything he wanted, like making a rediculous amount of weapons to use appear out of no where. 

3. Xth Form from Trilogy would stomp: The guy with only Atoli's Innis amping him became god mode.

Regular Xth Form in the games would also win. 

Akingdomheartz.hacktrilogy!: 

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Definitely Haseo
Organization didn't have that much power excepting mansex
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
i cant say...
@FoolyCooly said:
"i cant say..."

I'm a pretty big fanboy of both .hack and KH so if you need me to enlighten you on either of them I could probably do so.  
Without the Avatar or it's power, this would probably be a much more fair fight. 

Spoilers bananza below.  

Although Xth Form is essentially pretty much a manifestation of Skeith's power integrating itself with Haseo's PC. Making Haseo even more HAX. 

So it's hard seeing Xth Form not stomping in either his Trilogy or GU Redemption incarnation.  
The guy was above the system, although Reikai could probably put up a good debate against Haseo. 

But some other nice displays of power: Wakes the worlds Sleeping God up and channels her through Aina as a medium.

Theres also Cubia who was beaten by him and about to self destruct destroying not only "the world" but chaosing absolute chaos in the real world in the process of it. 

@cfatalis said:

"Definitely Haseo Organization didn't have that much power excepting mansex "

Xemnas + Ansem = Xenahort 
Spoilers for insulting that awsome that is Xemnas! 

Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Hellos: ahhh ok i also say haseo then. i played KH and hes not that impressive
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

hack sign should be a morpg  sorry i don't know who takes this.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel