Optimus prime vs 2 omega sentinels (future)

Topic started by Supercool99 on Aug. 19, 2009. Last post by Danelius 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

The sentinels race towards optimus prime who notices two beings rushing towards him. 
Who would win.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
which optimus are we talking about, 1980 optimus, or other optimus? and how many sentinels are there
@cfatalis said:
"which optimus are we talking about, 1980 optimus, or other optimus? and how many sentinels are there "

Optimus (current) 
2 Omega sentinels.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Crap, I'm not really sure he'd beat one sentinal, but convince me
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Supercool99 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"which optimus are we talking about, 1980 optimus, or other optimus? and how many sentinels are there "
Optimus (current) 2 Omega sentinels. "
So the super deformed Optimus prime from the new cartoon show? he doesnt stand a chance he`s grey in like 5 minutes

Yes he does count as the current one
@Kelleth said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" @cfatalis said:
Optimus (current) 2 Omega sentinels. "
So the super deformed Optimus prime from the new cartoon show? he doesnt stand a chance he`s grey in like 5 minutes

"

Lol, I meant the one in the movie. Sorry about that.
Don`t worry at least i know now lol still i say he doesn't hold up very long its two sentinals.
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
1) Would you consider Prime from Transformers Armada or Transformers Energon to be "recent"?
2) Is Prime allowed any / all of the three Mini-Con weapons (Star Saber / Skyboom Shield / Requiem Blaster) or the ability to become (Shining) Optimus Supreme?

If you answered "yes" to both of these questions, Optimus Prime / Supreme has a damn good chance against those Omega Sentinels... why? Because he is just overpowered as far as all transforming robots go. He was able to fight a Unicron-possessed Galvatron and completely destroy him.

"Those who threaten peace will fall in pieces..." - Optimus Prime of Transformers Energon
@Gregorius said:

" 1) Would you consider Prime from Transformers Armada or Transformers Energon to be "recent"?
2) Is Prime allowed any / all of the three Mini-Con weapons (Star Saber / Skyboom Shield / Requiem Blaster) or the ability to become (Shining) Optimus Supreme?

If you answered "yes" to both of these questions, Optimus Prime / Supreme has a damn good chance against those Omega Sentinels... why? Because he is just overpowered as far as all transforming robots go. He was able to fight a Unicron-possessed Galvatron and completely destroy him.

"Those who threaten peace will fall in pieces..." - Optimus Prime of Transformers Energon "

He mentioned that its the live-action movie prime. who i consider alot weaker then any of the other versions in the Transformer multiverse.
And you right the Optimus from the Unicron Trilogy would win with ease hell he was already overpowered when Armada began having that super mode and all.
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Kelleth said:
" @Gregorius said:

" 1) Would you consider Prime from Transformers Armada or Transformers Energon to be "recent"?

"Those who threaten peace will fall in pieces..." - Optimus Prime of Transformers Energon "

He mentioned that its the live-action movie prime. who i consider alot weaker then any of the other versions in the Transformer multiverse. And you right the Optimus from the Unicron Trilogy would win with ease hell he was already overpowered when Armada began having that super mode and all. "
Ah... I always rush through and never read the whole thread. A nasty habit I must kick... in any case, RotF Optimus would not stand even the slightest chance here. Why? Because he cares far too much for human life and - WARNING! SPOILER ALERT! - [he ultimately died trying to protect Sam from Megatron. It wasn't until the very end of the movie that he was revived with the Matrix's power]. Stand down Spoiler Alert!

Optimus's focus is on preseving human life first and fighting the war second. As long as there is one human in the vicinity of the battle, Prime will focus on defending him / her while the Sentinels are free to go gung-ho on him. Advantage: Omega Sentinel (x2).
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel