Optimus Primal and Tiger VS Albus Dumbledore and Pikachu

Topic started by blackdemon on March 8, 2013. Last post by blackdemon 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Beast Wars and Harry Potter has a lot in common, and so does Monster Rancher and Pokemon(in both cases, there are so many similarities that, while I would love to give examples of how they are alike, the problem is it would flood this post beyond belief, so I have to leave it at this), and therefore, I'm going to have it so that Optimus Primal from Beast Wars and Tiger of the Wind from Monster Rancher battle against Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter(I think Albus Dumbledore is Optimus Primal's Harry Potter counterpart anyway)and Pikachu from Pokemon! Prep for both duos and bloodlust is on, with Optimus in his Season 1 Beast Wars form, as the picture indicates. The fight takes place in Westchester, New York, and there are two rounds of this two-on-two battle.

Round 1: Optimus fights Dumbledore and Tiger fights Pikachu.

Round 2: Tiger fights Dumbledore and Optimus fights Pikachu.

What's the outcome of Round 1? And what's the outcome of Round 2?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

this is such a random match lol

Matter of opinion, but regardless, who do you think wins Round 1, and why, and who do you think wins Round 2, and why?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@blackdemon: Err, probably team one largly due to optimus primal and his sheer badassery

Gotcha. So, correct me if I'm wrong, but I take it that what you're essentially saying is that Optimus wins his fight with Dumbledore and Tiger wins his fight with Pikachu, but the former triumphs with more ease than the latter does. Am I right? And if not, please clarify.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel