Optimal Optimus VS Omega Prime

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on April 2, 2011. Last post by Hellos 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Optimal Optimus=The fusion of Optimus Prime and Optimus Primal as seen in Beast Wars and Beast Machines (fusion of G1 Optimus Prime and beast era Optimus Primal) 

Omega Prime is the fusion of Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus 
Omega Prime
Omega Prime

Who wins with the rule Omega Prime can not use the Matrix Blade?
Post by taichokage (12,478 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Omega Prime wins. A more fair battle would be Optimal Optimus vs RID Optimus Prime alone.
@taichokage:  I dunno, without the matrix blade this may be close, G1 Prime and Primal were hardly weak, may be a closer fight then you think
Online Now
@EganTheVile1:  Optimal Optimus was strong but not a match for any version of Prime and Magnus together.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
                                                                                                    OR....

@SuperperfectCell:  You should add that image to the Unicron image gallery
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@EganTheVile1:
good idea i'll do that.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:

" @EganTheVile1:  Optimal Optimus was strong but not a match for any version of Prime and Magnus together. "

I don't know a weaker Megatron literally blew Prime's face off with a full charge and it seemed pretty consistent that the transmetal 2's were more durable then their Ancestors that regularly gunned eachother down.

Prime on his own was able to take down Megatron despite the big super weapon Decepticon ship.

Online Now
@Hellos said:
" @taichokage said:

" @EganTheVile1:  Optimal Optimus was strong but not a match for any version of Prime and Magnus together. "

I don't know a weaker Megatron literally blew Prime's face off with a full charge and it seemed pretty consistent that the transmetal 2's were more durable then their Ancestors that regularly gunned eachother down.

Prime on his own was able to take down Megatron despite the big super weapon Decepticon ship.

"
This is true but the Prime and Magnus combination being used here are not the original versions. They are from the 2000 Transformers animated series called Robots in disguise. The RID versions were clearly more powerful than their original counterparts.

This Prime had 3 modes, could self heal, had crazy fire power (including water and ice blasts.) If memory serves me correctly I think this Prime had literally sent one of the predicons/decepticons to the moon with a blast and he could use the power of the matrix at will not just when the time was right. Magnus was almost equally haxed out and regularly defeated whole groups of decepticons alone including the fuzed robot Ruination. And above all else the Galvatron from RID was uber hax. He had a ridiculous 10 modes, was the largest character in the show (aside from Fortress Maximus)  and was a match for Prime and Magnus combined.
@taichokage said:
" @Hellos said:
" @taichokage said:

"
This is true but the Prime and Magnus combination being used here are not the original versions. They are from the 2000 Transformers animated series called Robots in disguise. The RID versions were clearly more powerful than their original counterparts.This Prime had 3 modes, could self heal, had crazy fire power (including water and ice blasts.) If memory serves me correctly I think this Prime had literally sent one of the predicons/decepticons to the moon with a blast and he could use the power of the matrix at will not just when the time was right. Magnus was almost equally haxed out and regularly defeated whole groups of decepticons alone including the fuzed robot Ruination. And above all else the Galvatron from RID was uber hax. He had a ridiculous 10 modes, was the largest character in the show (aside from Fortress Maximus)  and was a match for Prime and Magnus combined. "
For the sake of balancing the two out I took away Omega Prime's ability to use the Matrix in the first post
Online Now
@EganTheVile1:  That does make it closer but I still feel this is very one sided. Even RID Prime alone has better overall feats than Optimal Optimus. RID Prime alone vs Optimal would be better imo.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
" @Hellos said:
" @taichokage said:

"
This is true but the Prime and Magnus combination being used here are not the original versions. They are from the 2000 Transformers animated series called Robots in disguise. The RID versions were clearly more powerful than their original counterparts.This Prime had 3 modes, could self heal, had crazy fire power (including water and ice blasts.) If memory serves me correctly I think this Prime had literally sent one of the predicons/decepticons to the moon with a blast and he could use the power of the matrix at will not just when the time was right. Magnus was almost equally haxed out and regularly defeated whole groups of decepticons alone including the fuzed robot Ruination. And above all else the Galvatron from RID was uber hax. He had a ridiculous 10 modes, was the largest character in the show (aside from Fortress Maximus)  and was a match for Prime and Magnus combined. "

Guess I can't argue this since I can hardly remember Omega Prime outside the merg sequences between the two of them.

Boo for soo alternate universes in Transformers.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel