Oozaru Vegeta and Eva Unit 01 vs Cthulhu and Godzilla

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on May 10, 2010. Last post by CerusSerenade 10 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

This is Vegeta from the saiyan saga, oozaru is 10x base. 
Unit 01 is at strongest level, he has the Lance of Longinus
Amalgam Godzilla, high end feats from all media allowed 
Cthulhu from Lovecraft's mythos      

Fight in neutral area, say the hyperbolic time chamber (ROSAT)

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
They pretty much get tentacle raped by cthulhu 
Eva would be most likely to kill Godzilla first though
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: everyone goes mad seeing cthulhu, no one of the above is above the deep one level in term of mind they all go mad, even if you put gogeta, or any DBZ character they will still die seeing cthulhu
i don't think cthulu stomps here, to even travel interplanetary "the stars must be right" this being said he is still very very strong
Vegeta in base is a planetbuster, oozaru multiplies that power 
Eva-01 is extremely strong at full power it was almost like a near supreme being, and the AT field and the lance are factors
godzilla has done some cool shit, especially if amalgam of feats is allowed he's strong
@cfatalis: about the mind, even 01? I assume eva 01 is more powerful than those mindrape angels when he is initiating instrumentality.
@hitsusatsu11: yes even eva-01 to elder gods like Ctulhu and the above rank (yog soggoth, hastur, etc etc), is but a mere playtoy

Nearly any given elder god can destroy a galaxy at the very least once they are awakened , the phrase which you see 'the star must be right"
that is when cthulhu is sleepwalking, yes even when sleepwalking he can travel on a planetary scale on instant/near instant level
@cfatalis: Based on feats the HP's are above the abrahams
@Nerx: oh yes........

Abrahamic god created the world while he was awake and for 7 days
 Azatoth did it by being an idiot, and asleep

now try to think what will happen if he is smarter
Abrahamic god needs to act to bring about doomsday
Azatoth only needs to wake up the OMNIVERSE would then implode 
@cfatalis: That azathoth thing reminds me of the hindu version of apocalypse when maya wakes up and our dream world dissapears

so would you put lovecraftians above other patheons?
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,762 posts) See mini bio Level 13
The sky darkens and a omnious says... 
 Ctulhu Wins  
Tentacle Rapeality....   
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: That azathoth thing reminds me of the hindu version of apocalypse when maya wakes up and our dream world dissapears  so would you put lovecraftians above other patheons? "
as i said , i only prayed to god with feats
@cfatalis: so there are gods above lovecraftians?
@Nerx: supposedly ? yes
@cfatalis: Like what though
@Nerx: that is the whole point

i don't know, but seeing as crapload of people are making fictions right now......
Azathoth or Yog Sothoth are not in question here, cthulu is a Great Old One, I believe the Great Old One's were imprisoned by the Elder Gods before, and aren't th elder Gods like a super advanced race or something? 

The way I see it is 

Cthulu-massive psychic powers, incredible regeneration, not to sure if he can fly fast 

Oozaru Vegeta-the most pure destructive power in this fight (planet +), the most durable, can fly, and probably the fastest 

Eva 01 God Mode- Strong (possibly strongest) AT field, anti AT field, can fly, regene, has the lance, massive soulfuck, is quite fast 

Godzilla pretty much non factor, dies first. 

That means cthulu has to take 01 and Vegeta. Now Im not sure mindfuck will work, Oozaru Vegeta has a feral mind (though as the prince he can control this state), and Eva Unit 01 doesn't really have a mind, plus its kinda berserk, and shinji's already crazy-starring at cthulu might actually do him good. 
Post by TRMI (25 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@hitsusatsu11:  the more feral the more they should be scared of cthulhu, yes great old ones were imprisoned by the  Elder gods, because Elder gods were the only one who can do it
Elder god doesn't have a race per se, nor it have civilization , basically they are the first among sentience 

Vegeta can destroy planet, Ctulhu is way better, and the fastest of them all, simple put he/it had the most stat point in this fight, anyone who stare at him would simple go mad, and yes it can fly, it's name is unpronounceable by humans, and it's said that supernova births him

the crazy cause by cthulhu is not the "i stab you" kind, but what would happened, when you lock a person inside a basement, slicing his asshole everyday, and spraying it with alcohol and lemon juice,leaving him afterward with a pack of horny specially trained horses, after three months give him hope for 5 seconds, do all the above again or make more variety

the results is similar to what staring at cthulhu
@TRMI said:
  the crazy cause by cthulhu is not the "i stab you" kind, but what would happened, when you lock a person inside a basement, slicing his asshole everyday, and spraying it with alcohol and lemon juice,leaving him afterward with a pack of horny specially trained horses, after three months give him hope for 5 seconds, do all the above again or make more variety  the results is similar to what staring at cthulhu "
Lol i think shinji is already that crazy, Plus Eva 01 is a stand in for God, and its AT field should help it here. Presumably its AT field is stronger than Rei and Kawaru's -whos was said to block everything, light gravity, subatomic particles everything. Also mindfuck is nothing new to Eva as well a being that initiated instrumentality should handle looking at cthulu. And again a soulfuck against cthulu would be interesting. With vegeta im not sure mindfuck will work either, his pure will power and pride prevented him from being controlled by Babidi.
Post by TRMI (25 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TRMI said:
  the crazy cause by cthulhu is not the "i stab you" kind, but what would happened, when you lock a person inside a basement, slicing his asshole everyday, and spraying it with alcohol and lemon juice,leaving him afterward with a pack of horny specially trained horses, after three months give him hope for 5 seconds, do all the above again or make more variety  the results is similar to what staring at cthulhu "
Lol i think shinji is already that crazy, Plus Eva 01 is a stand in for God, and its AT field should help it here. Presumably its AT field is stronger than Rei and Kawaru's -whos was said to block everything, light gravity, subatomic particles everything. Also mindfuck is nothing new to Eva as well a being that initiated instrumentality should handle looking at cthulu. And again a soulfuck against cthulu would be interesting. With vegeta im not sure mindfuck will work either, his pure will power and pride prevented him from being controlled by Babidi. "
Cthulhu predates gods, any great old one can initiate Instrumentality 

it's not about willpower or pride, it's about simply being the universal law of Cthulhu mythos, anyone save for those beyond the great old ones (which can be translated into only elder/outer gods), nearly all lovecraftian deity doesn't even have a soul, that AT field everything is a no limit fallacy, it had been pierced over and over again

Cthulhu >>>> anyone here
@TRMI: Rei's and karwaru's has not been pierced, it was shown and analyzed to be blocking out anything, sub atomic particles, light ect

put simply it all about being the universal law of Cthulhu mythos, anyone save for those beyond the great old ones (which can be translated into only elder/outer gods), nearly all lovecraftian deity doesn't even have a soul, that AT field everything is a no limit fallacy, it had been pierced over and over again  Cthulhu >>>> anyone here "

Well in vs fights the setting and circumstance is neutral, otherwise i could say in Eva universe everything is held by AT field and thus 01 could turn cthulu into LCL. 

Also didn't those guy on the ship piece cthulu (he easily regenerated) and then escape?     

In this fight it would most likely come down to  

Vegeta vs Godzilla: winner vegeta 

01 God Mode vs Cthulu: both are abstract entities, cthulu is one of many, 01 is unique in that he posses the fruit of life and knowledge and is a stand in for a supreme being 

The battle tips in the favor of team 1
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel