onslaught vs......

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 4, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

im just curious but who can onslaught fight in a fair battle? it can be anyone but i perfer anime
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

A full powered Galactus could 
Now for the anime side 
I cant think of anyone. I just started getting into anime like a year ago, so I dont know about a whole lot of people.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
A full powered Galactus? is that fair? and i understand lol
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@JThree47693 said:
" A full powered Galactus could Now for the anime side I cant think of anyone. I just started getting into anime like a year ago, so I dont know about a whole lot of people. "
A full powered Galactus would eradicate Onslaught. 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" A full powered Galactus could Now for the anime side I cant think of anyone. I just started getting into anime like a year ago, so I dont know about a whole lot of people. "
A full powered Galactus would eradicate Onslaught.  "

yea just wat i thought
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
" A full powered Galactus could Now for the anime side I cant think of anyone. I just started getting into anime like a year ago, so I dont know about a whole lot of people. "
well, did you really get into it, or are you trying to see if there are any uber powerful anime characters.
but if you really need anime info, PM for about a character and ill give you what i got. or you could find an anime site and start watching like crazy.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
hard, i know ppl who can stomp the dude but not stale him
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
"hard, i know ppl who can stomp the dude but not stale him "

so who would u pick
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLCL1:  stalemating is a difficult one , letsee... nanaya or ryougi shiki would be an interesting matchup
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i dont kno who that is XD
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I know who can take Onslaught. Popeye, he gave the sun a black eye, the guy is badass
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JThree47693 said:
"I know who can take Onslaught. Popeye, he gave the sun a black eye, the guy is badass "

Poeye could very likely defeat Onslaught. He is a reality warper to the Nth degree. All of the toon characters like that aren't even fair to put in fights...
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

popeye is nether comic or anime and hes a reality warper to the 3rd degree XD
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

 
Popeye is still a badass dude.

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"

 
Popeye is still a badass dude.

"

invalid entry XD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
well i know people who may be able to just stomp him, but not much in a sense of a real fight
Post by Dream (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
If we're talking for anime, best bets for providing Onslaught an equal match would be Lain Iwakura (Serial Experiments Lain), Lilith-Rei fused being (End of Eva), Fully Tuned RahXephon, Mr. Gentlemen (Read or Die TV), Chise (Saikano), Tokiko Mima (Key the Metal Idol), Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren (Gurren Lagann) and Sasshi (Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi). For those curious of abilities, here they are:
 
Lain Iwakura: Power to control electronics of any sort, omnipresent being in the Wired who can shift between wired and real worlds, capable of creating an artificial body for herself when interacting with the real world, capable of manipulating memories within the brain.
 
Lilith-Rei Fused Being: Planet-sized being fusion of Rei Ayanami and the Angel Lilith that consumed the souls of every living being on Earth and has the power to create the illusion of a person's most beloved person.
 
Fully-Tuned RahXephon: Fusion of the Xephon mecha, Ayato and Ixtli. Capable of reality warping on a planetary scale and wiping out entire military fleets with a single wave of its hand.
 
Mr. Gentlemen: Reality warper on a planetary scale.
 
Chise: By the end of the manga series, Chise became an immortal, god-like mechanical being who wiped out the Earth's remaining population.
 
Tokiko Mima
: Capable of manipulating the life force of living beings capable of healing them, enhancing their physical attributes or completely draining their life force.
 
Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren: Capable of moving between parallel dimensions and deflecting objects the size of a planet. Can teleport and capable of firing a massive horde of drill projectiles at its enemies.
 
Sasshi: Reality warper on a planetary scale limited by his otaku knowledge on specific subjects.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
1. A comic book character that would be an equal match for Onslaught would be a low ranking Celestial such as Eson The Searcher however due to Eson's power being apparently low in comparison to other cosmic characters it is likely that Onslaught would defeat him with his reality warping that is on a universal scale.  
 
2. A proper match for Onslaught would have to be Marvel's Sentry. Now regular Sentry would certainly be demolished by Onslaught however it should be considered that Sentry's power is potentially limitless as it increases the more stable his mind his and his power often fluctuates because he is mentally insane. Classic Sentry was when Sentry was at his most powerful and his power was on the verge of becoming limitless however once he discovered the existence of his counterpart The Void his mentality began to deteriorate, also some may say that Sentry would have no defense against Onslaught's nigh-omnipotent and potentially infinite reality warping however a full powered Sentry might as the more powerful he becomes new powers manifest. Though Sentry would have to have near complete control over his mind to reach such a power level. 
 
3. Cyttorak. The Juggernaut's master is possibly capable of being an equal match for Onslaught as his power far eclipses that of Juggernaut and Cyttorak himself is said to have unlimited power however this has yet to be proven. 
 
4. Mephisto in his own dimension should be a sufficient challenge for Onslaught as Mephisto's power in his dimension is unparalleled and is at his most powerful in this dimension and his power is for all purposes limitless (one should note that nobody in the Marvel Universe is truly omnipotent with exception of Living Tribunal and One Above All). 
 
5. Spectre's power fluctuates from time to time and it can be assumed that his power level has been on equal terms with Onslaught's on at least one occasion when his power fluctuated. 
 
6. Dormmamu is composed of pure mystical energy and can tap into and manipulate the universe's ambient mystical energy accordingly and has nigh-omnipotent control over mystical energy and can use it for virtually any effect he desires.  
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Dream said:
"If we're talking for anime, best bets for providing Onslaught an equal match would be Lain Iwakura (Serial Experiments Lain), Lilith-Rei fused being (End of Eva), Fully Tuned RahXephon, Mr. Gentlemen (Read or Die TV), Chise (Saikano), Tokiko Mima (Key the Metal Idol), Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren (Gurren Lagann) and Sasshi (Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi). For those curious of abilities, here they are:
 
Lain Iwakura: Power to control electronics of any sort, omnipresent being in the Wired who can shift between wired and real worlds, capable of creating an artificial body for herself when interacting with the real world, capable of manipulating memories within the brain.
 
Lilith-Rei Fused Being: Planet-sized being fusion of Rei Ayanami and the Angel Lilith that consumed the souls of every living being on Earth and has the power to create the illusion of a person's most beloved person.
 
Fully-Tuned RahXephon: Fusion of the Xephon mecha, Ayato and Ixtli. Capable of reality warping on a planetary scale and wiping out entire military fleets with a single wave of its hand.
 
Mr. Gentlemen: Reality warper on a planetary scale.
 
Chise: By the end of the manga series, Chise became an immortal, god-like mechanical being who wiped out the Earth's remaining population.
 
Tokiko Mima
: Capable of manipulating the life force of living beings capable of healing them, enhancing their physical attributes or completely draining their life force.
 
Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren: Capable of moving between parallel dimensions and deflecting objects the size of a planet. Can teleport and capable of firing a massive horde of drill projectiles at its enemies.
 
Sasshi: Reality warper on a planetary scale limited by his otaku knowledge on specific subjects. "

wow im glad we have anime version of new death on this site XP 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @Dream said:
"If we're talking for anime, best bets for providing Onslaught an equal match would be Lain Iwakura (Serial Experiments Lain), Lilith-Rei fused being (End of Eva), Fully Tuned RahXephon, Mr. Gentlemen (Read or Die TV), Chise (Saikano), Tokiko Mima (Key the Metal Idol), Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren (Gurren Lagann) and Sasshi (Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi). For those curious of abilities, here they are:
 
Lain Iwakura: Power to control electronics of any sort, omnipresent being in the Wired who can shift between wired and real worlds, capable of creating an artificial body for herself when interacting with the real world, capable of manipulating memories within the brain.
 
Lilith-Rei Fused Being: Planet-sized being fusion of Rei Ayanami and the Angel Lilith that consumed the souls of every living being on Earth and has the power to create the illusion of a person's most beloved person.
 
Fully-Tuned RahXephon: Fusion of the Xephon mecha, Ayato and Ixtli. Capable of reality warping on a planetary scale and wiping out entire military fleets with a single wave of its hand.
 
Mr. Gentlemen: Reality warper on a planetary scale.
 
Chise: By the end of the manga series, Chise became an immortal, god-like mechanical being who wiped out the Earth's remaining population.
 
Tokiko Mima
: Capable of manipulating the life force of living beings capable of healing them, enhancing their physical attributes or completely draining their life force.
 
Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren: Capable of moving between parallel dimensions and deflecting objects the size of a planet. Can teleport and capable of firing a massive horde of drill projectiles at its enemies.
 
Sasshi: Reality warper on a planetary scale limited by his otaku knowledge on specific subjects. "
wow im glad we have anime version of new death on this site XP  "
LOL
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel