onslaught and goku vs superman prime and vegeta

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 4, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

well......lol
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Which Prime are you talking about? The Emo kid, or the Grammy award

we are going emo on this one XD
@FLCL1 said:
"we are going emo on this one XD "

This is a toughie. I have to think about this

Where the hell is Newdeath when you need him
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"we are going emo on this one XD "
This is a toughie. I have to think about this "
lol i kno
@JThree47693 said:
"Where the hell is Newdeath when you need him "

dont call him yet he will kill my master piece XD
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Do Goku and Vegeta have access to all of their Super Saiyan forms?
@Newdeath said:
"Do Goku and Vegeta have access to all of their Super Saiyan forms? "

as always if they didnt i would post it in the OP
@FLCL1 said:
"@Newdeath said:
as always if they didnt i would post it in the OP "

Prime gets double teamed. Vegeta would be out, and not because of Goku. Lets face it, this is pretty much Onslaught vs Superman Prime. And I think Superman Prime would win this.

i dont kno about that :/ he may not match up in power but his OTHER powers beat superman :/
@FLCL1 said:
"i dont kno about that :/ he may not match up in power but his OTHER powers beat superman :/ "

I dont know. I am confused with this one.

me too thats why i made it
Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Tough one I'm not so sure about this myself i'm leaning a bit toward team 2, darn I may actually have to pull out my old comics for this lol.

wow im the first one in a long time to make a thread like this LOL
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
Alright then. 

As for the battle Team 1 wins for the following reasons: 

1. Since Goku and Vegeta both have access to all of their Super Saiyan forms then they are equal in terms of power which would leave pure skill, strategic genius and tactical knowledge as the deciding factor. Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta would defeat Super Saiyan 4 Goku considering that Vegeta is a smarter and better fighter than him and plays on his opponent's weaknesses. 

2. Onslaught's reality manipulating powers are for all purposes unlimited for he has the power of Franklin Richards combined with the powers of other mutants. Franklin Richards has the power equal to that of a Celestial this being proven by the Celestials themselves who stated it and spared the Earth for being genetically correct because it produced a being as powerful as themselves that being being Franklin Richards. Onslaught's reality warping powers would overwhelm every other fighter in this battle as he could easily erase Superman Prime from existence. 

3. Though it is highly likely that Superman Prime's physical strength is greater than that of Onsalught's, Onslaught's physical strength has been sufficient to easily overpower a full powered Juggernaut who is constantly said to have infinite physical strength, he was able to easily overpower the combined physical power of Thor, Hercules (Who is nearly as strong as The Hulk for those who don't know), Juggernaut, Colossus and many other Marvel powerhouses and he did this with extreme ease to the point of easily manhandling a Banner-less Hulk and it should be noted that Onslaught's strength is stated to be limitless and he can also augment it via telekinesis. Though I still believe Prime to be stronger he will not be having an easy bout with Onslaught if it involves physical strength. 

4. Onslaught is completely invulnerable to physical damage and before anybody states ridiculous claims, he allowed Hulk and Thor to crack his armor in order to absorb them to gain their power even though they aren't mutants. Onslaught easily withstood powerful blows from a fully powered Juggernaut and an a ridiculously and extremely enraged Banner-less Hulk. Though he is stated to be completely invulnerable to physical damage, Prime's power might discover a limit to Onslaught's invulnerability, might and it is likely that he will not and Onslaught's blows would eventually overwhelm Prime if they were to engage physically. 

5. Onslaught's telepathy is far too powerful for Prime to withstand. Onslaught has been able to easily defeat the most powerful of telepaths with relative ease: Jean Grey (An Omega Level Mutant) and Franklin Richards and many others. Onslaught could defeat Superman Prime through mental means by sending powerful mind blasts or he could manipulate his minds or cause subconscious nightmares. 

6. Onslaught's magnetic powers would overwhelm Superman Prime. Onslaught is able to functionally control the entire electromagnetic field of an entire planet and manipulate it accordingly. Onslaught's magnetism is even greater than Magneto (Half of Onslaught, the other being Professor X). Onslaught can control iron in any form of organic matter and could control the iron in Superman Prime's blood and can functionally stop his blood flow. 

7. Speed is not a factor for even if Prime attempted to use his speed, Onslaught is not that slow of a being as he was able to tag even the most fastest heroes on Earth 616 with relative ease. 

8. Superman Prime would have no proper method of attacking or harming Onslaught especially physically. If Onslaught were to allow Superman Prime to break his armor then Onslaught would be a complete psychic entity and virtually invincible only worsening the situation for Prime as Prime's physical attacks would be completely useless. 

9. Onslaught's power would overwhelm Prime as he has created an entire Sun in an effort to defeat the heroes of Earth however in this case if he created an entire Sun then he would be supplying Superman Prime with more power. Onslaught's reality warping is virtually omnipotent as he can create pocket dimensions and universes without using his full power. Onslaught's reality warping powers are functionally on a universal scale.

10. There are hypotheticals. Instead of engaging Superman Prime, Onslaught could fight against Vegeta whom he would defeat in mere seconds via reality wapring (he could erase Vegeta from existence) and could proceed to defeat Superman Prime. The other hypothetical would be if Superman Prime fights Goku and defeats him effortlessly however proceeds to fight Prime alongside Vegeta and both of them would ultimately be defeated by Onslaught. 
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
Alright then.  As for the battle Team 1 wins for the following reasons:  1. Since Goku and Vegeta both have access to all of their Super Saiyan forms then they are equal in terms of power which would leave pure skill, strategic genius and tactical knowledge as the deciding factor. Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta would defeat Super Saiyan 4 Goku considering that Vegeta is a smarter and better fighter than him and plays on his opponent's weaknesses.  2. Onslaught's reality manipulating powers are for all purposes unlimited for he has the power of Franklin Richards combined with the powers of other mutants. Franklin Richards has the power equal to that of a Celestial this being proven by the Celestials themselves who stated it and spared the Earth for being genetically correct because it produced a being as powerful as themselves that being being Franklin Richards. Onslaught's reality warping powers would overwhelm every other fighter in this battle as he could easily erase Superman Prime from existence.  3. Though it is highly likely that Superman Prime's physical strength is greater than that of Onsalught's, Onslaught's physical strength has been sufficient to easily overpower a full powered Juggernaut who is constantly said to have infinite physical strength, he was able to easily overpower the combined physical power of Thor, Hercules (Who is nearly as strong as The Hulk for those who don't know), Juggernaut, Colossus and many other Marvel powerhouses and he did this with extreme ease to the point of easily manhandling a Banner-less Hulk and it should be noted that Onslaught's strength is stated to be limitless and he can also augment it via telekinesis. Though I still believe Prime to be stronger he will not be having an easy bout with Onslaught if it involves physical strength.  4. Onslaught is completely invulnerable to physical damage and before anybody states ridiculous claims, he allowed Hulk and Thor to crack his armor in order to absorb them to gain their power even though they aren't mutants. Onslaught easily withstood powerful blows from a fully powered Juggernaut and an a ridiculously and extremely enraged Banner-less Hulk. Though he is stated to be completely invulnerable to physical damage, Prime's power might discover a limit to Onslaught's invulnerability, might and it is likely that he will not and Onslaught's blows would eventually overwhelm Prime if they were to engage physically.  5. Onslaught's telepathy is far too powerful for Prime to withstand. Onslaught has been able to easily defeat the most powerful of telepaths with relative ease: Jean Grey (An Omega Level Mutant) and Franklin Richards and many others. Onslaught could defeat Superman Prime through mental means by sending powerful mind blasts or he could manipulate his minds or cause subconscious nightmares.  6. Onslaught's magnetic powers would overwhelm Superman Prime. Onslaught is able to functionally control the entire electromagnetic field of an entire planet and manipulate it accordingly. Onslaught's magnetism is even greater than Magneto (Half of Onslaught, the other being Professor X). Onslaught can control iron in any form of organic matter and could control the iron in Superman Prime's blood and can functionally stop his blood flow.  7. Speed is not a factor for even if Prime attempted to use his speed, Onslaught is not that slow of a being as he was able to tag even the most fastest heroes on Earth 616 with relative ease.  8. Superman Prime would have no proper method of attacking or harming Onslaught especially physically. If Onslaught were to allow Superman Prime to break his armor then Onslaught would be a complete psychic entity and virtually invincible only worsening the situation for Prime as Prime's physical attacks would be completely useless.  9. Onslaught's power would overwhelm Prime as he has created an entire Sun in an effort to defeat the heroes of Earth however in this case if he created an entire Sun then he would be supplying Superman Prime with more power. Onslaught's reality warping is virtually omnipotent as he can create pocket dimensions and universes without using his full power. Onslaught's reality warping powers are functionally on a universal scale. 10. There are hypotheticals. Instead of engaging Superman Prime, Onslaught could fight against Vegeta whom he would defeat in mere seconds via reality wapring (he could erase Vegeta from existence) and could proceed to defeat Superman Prime. The other hypothetical would be if Superman Prime fights Goku and defeats him effortlessly however proceeds to fight Prime alongside Vegeta and both of them would ultimately be defeated by Onslaught.  "

Well, there you have it. Team 1 via Onslaught solos

wow i guess we need to put onslaught up aganst a more powerful being

however im still waiting for a superman fanboy XD
Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL Nicely done newdeath,I cant think of any kind of rebuttal for Prime to put out some miracle victory here. And after looking at some of the scans for Onslaught he would solo.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel