Onoki vs Pain

Topic started by ShadowSilver on April 27, 2013. Last post by Galenbeta 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by ShadowSilver (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Battlefield: Konoha.  

Death for the win. 
No prep. 
Both are in character. 
Onoki is not having back problems in this fight. (LOL) 
Who wins, vicers? 

Post by katanalauncher (522 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Knowledge?

I see both side can one shot this, if pain had knowledge he would go for a blitz right away.

Onoki would probably be in air, so Pain's only option would be Bansho which may or may not work on Onoki.

Onoki could oppose it with his flight, or he could make himself superheavy to avoid it.

Then Onoki process to Jinton the entire area only to find out pain can absorb it.

If Onoki have no knowledge the fight would end here as he won't know how to counter Preta's ablilty.

Even he he had knowledge it would be really hard to take out Preta with other pains defending him.

If Onoki can take out Preta he pretty much have this fight in a bag.

Again pain could always go straight for CST and Onoki ain't gonna do nothing but die.

Pain 8/10 high difficulty.

Post by othus12 (7,374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@katanalauncher: pein can fly too.

he takes this easily

Post by nishi99 (1,793 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Pain

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,219 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pain wins with low-mid difficulty, his preta path means that Onoki's best attacks will be worthless unless he finds an opening to take him down (which I don't see happening, what with the Deva Path). If Sage Jiraiya couldn't do it then I don't see Onoki faring any better.

Onoki > >> Sage Jiraiya

@ShadowSilver said:

Onoki > >> Sage Jiraiya

Uhh...no, not really.

Post by 5th (1,305 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@katanalauncher said:

Knowledge?

I see both side can one shot this, if pain had knowledge he would go for a blitz right away.

Onoki would probably be in air, so Pain's only option would be Bansho which may or may not work on Onoki.

Onoki could oppose it with his flight, or he could make himself superheavy to avoid it.

Then Onoki process to Jinton the entire area only to find out pain can absorb it.

If Onoki have no knowledge the fight would end here as he won't know how to counter Preta's ablilty.

Even he he had knowledge it would be really hard to take out Preta with other pains defending him.

If Onoki can take out Preta he pretty much have this fight in a bag.

Again pain could always go straight for CST and Onoki ain't gonna do nothing but die.

Pain 8/10 high difficulty.

You can't avoid the law of attraction, Onoki gets pulled by Basho Tensei and pierced by one of the Paths... Plus Preta Path could absorb his jinton via Chakra Absorption.

@GIRUGAMESH: State your reason.

@ShadowSilver said:

@GIRUGAMESH: State your reason.

I could ask the same of you.

Jiraiya in sage form was the strongest of the sannin, which is to say, stronger than Orochimaru was, the same Orochimaru who made Kakashi crap his pants pre-shippuden and fought with KN4 Naruto in a weakened state. He has higher stats than Onoki and is far more versatile a fighter. Pain also stated that he would have lost if he had revealed his secret (due to the frog song, I would have said). The only things that Onoki has on Jiraiya in this matchup are the ability to fly and combat experience.

Onoki is the best of the 5 kage, but against an enemy who can provide an onslaught from multiple sides at once and can absorb dust style techniques, he doesn't stand much of a chance, especially without knowledge of Pain's abilities. Even with knowledge I'd say he still loses 9/10.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Pain low difficulty. Onoki is going to get overwhelmed and butchered.

Post by Dream (7,932 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The numbers game from Pain's six bodies will be too overwhelming for Onoki to handle all at once.

@GIRUGAMESH: I change my mind. I agree with you, mate. My reason would not be enough to win against your argument.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Onoki can't handle Pain for long.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

pein. Spite.

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I have to say Pein since he has six full power versions oof himself and the Rinnegan. The Fence Sitter has no chancehe gpt a bigger penis too got to park ave school

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel