Onoki Vs Alucard

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 10, 2013. Last post by hitsusatsu11 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

@phantomrant: raikage is hypersonic++ because he is as fast as lightning and thats a fact.

lol. No.

i said he could keep up because they fought as a team and did team attacks against madara, the fact that oonoki could track the raikage and aid him in battle proves so.

All he did most of the time was ride on the Raikage's back. Whatever scene where Onoki was shown moving roughly at the same pace as the Raikage at full speed (who to you, is well over mach 100), would be nothing more than an inconsistency.

anyways i dont really think alucard can speedblitz oonoki thats all

Then prove it.

Post by othus12 (6,389 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@phantomrant: raiton armor is portrayed as lightning speed only surpassed by minatos teleport but ok

you want me to prove things when your counter argument is lol no? dont make me laugh

besides alucard doesnt speedblitz on his fights he never does even against low tier enemies, he always regenerates.

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

@phantomrant: raiton armor is portrayed as lightning speed only surpassed by minatos teleport but ok

It was never portrayed to be lightning speed. I don't know where you're getting this, but the notion that the Raikage can move at massively hypesonic speeds is pure fanfiction.

Teleportation isn't even speed, so Minato didn't surpass him in anything but reactions.

you want me to prove things when your counter argument is lol no? dont make me laugh

Uh, burden of proof is on YOU. You say that the Raikage is lightning speed. You prove it. You won't be able to of course, but I'm just giving you the chance to recheck your statement yourself.

besides alucard doesnt speedblitz on his fights he never does even against low tier enemies, he always regenerates.

And you need to read the OP.

Post by Fehafare (8,609 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

LOL! Lightning speed Raikage, gave me a good laugh.

Post by othus12 (6,389 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Fehafare: i honestly tought he was. my bad

Post by CerusSerenade (2,494 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Now that this has been settled, we still come to the same conclusion. Onoki burns out his charka trying to kill hundreds of thousands of lives and when he's completely drained Alucard puts a new hole in him.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Alucard unleashed (as in when he beat Anderson) probably wins 6/10 times, or it could come to a draw imo. Schrodinger Alucard has no way to be put down, but imo he probably lacks most of his previous offensive abilities. (i.e he killed all his familiars)

Post by CerusSerenade (2,494 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@hitsusatsu11: He materializes a hand inside Onoki's head, he doesn't need his familiars.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@CerusSerenade: With Schrodingers powers? He never showed any fighting ability using them though, not that he necessarily loses.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel