Onoki Vs Alucard

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 10, 2013. Last post by hitsusatsu11 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Onoki Vs Alucard

-No holding back

-All bloodlusted and serious

-Win by death

Post by 5th (1,233 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I know Alucard is powerful and all but does he even have any way to defend or at least survive a dust no jutsu?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I'm not sure if Alucard can survive deatomization.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,556 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th: Schrodinger

Onoki has no way to kill Alucard with Schrodinger.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Alucard

Post by othus12 (6,635 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@xlab3000: only if he has schrodinger, otherwise he dies fairly easy

Post by Kobra678 (3,107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Can alucard regenerate from being taken apart down to the last atom?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,888 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@othus12 said:

@xlab3000: only if he has schrodinger, otherwise he dies fairly easy

I agree.
Post by phantomrant (1,328 posts) See mini bio Level 10

EoS Alucard: Brushes off whatever Onoki can throw at him and then shoots him. Restoring his whole body after he was physically eradicated from the world >>> regenerating from atomization.

Pre-Schrodinger Alucard: Betta go for that speedblitz and shoot him right off the bat.

@phantomrant: alucard isnt that fast and bullet timing isnt that hard for naruto characters besides alucard without scrodinger would die with a disintegration jutsu

Post by CerusSerenade (2,556 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Schrodinger-Alucard

Pre-Schrodinger-Onoki has to go through few hundred-thousand lives before Alucard truly dies, and he will be out of a charka, Alucard most likely wins.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade said:

Schrodinger-Alucard

Pre-Schrodinger-Onoki has to go through few hundred-thousand lives before Alucard truly dies, and he will be out of a charka, Alucard most likely wins.

This

@othus12 said:

@phantomrant: alucard isnt that fast and bullet timing isnt that hard for naruto characters besides alucard without scrodinger would die with a disintegration jutsu

Compared to Narutoverse characters, he's very fast. He's hypersonic, most likely above mach 10.

I can't see Onoki being above mid-supersonic. There's a lot of room for a speedblitz here, which is how Jinton will not be a threat here.

@phantomrant: since when alucard went match 10?

@othus12 said:

@phantomrant: since when alucard went match 10?

- Faster than Seras who blitzed Zorin, putting her speed in the mid hypersonic range.

-Blitzed Nail of Helena Anderson, a top tier, when fully enraged. Anderson's own reactions practically bordered on mach 10.

-caught Rip Van Winkle's bullet in his mouth and dodged Alhambra's cards which were as fast as said bullet. Note that the magic bullet circled around the SR-71 a few times before it could move a distance of its own length.

@phantomrant: reaction time isnt equal to actual speed even us humans can react at speeds up to 170km/h but that doesnt mean we move as fast as that. and i thought you knew this alredy but bullet timers are pretty common in the HST any naruto top tier wouldnt get blitzed by something like that. if thats all he has shown he is not even close to match 10. he is a little above match 4 and thats for his reaction time which is usually faster than the actual speed of a character. the only exceptions would be clare from claymore which was faster than what she could react and that caused her some serious problems (ex: not being able to control her speed) so that was a biased calc IMO

@othus12 said:

@phantomrant: reaction time isnt equal to actual speed even us humans can react at speeds up to 170km/h but that doesnt mean we move as fast as that. and i thought you knew this alredy but bullet timers are pretty common in the HST any naruto top tier wouldnt get blitzed by something like that. if thats all he has shown he is not even close to match 10. he is a little above match 4 and thats for his reaction time which is usually faster than the actual speed of a character. the only exceptions would be clare from claymore which was faster than what she could react and that caused her some serious problems (ex: not being able to control her speed) so that was a biased calc IMO

A blitz occurs if one's movement speed is > another's reaction speed. And since, reaction speed is > "actual speed", I don't see what the problem is here then.

But Onoki is nowhere near top tier status in Narutoverse. Sure, he has bullet-timer reactions, mid-supersonic imo. But there's a considerable gap between something mid-supersonic and something that's hypersonic+. There'll be a speedblitz.

What's the biased calc?

@phantomrant: first: oonoki being mid supersonic allows him to tag hypersonic people, common sense. he can keep up with the raikage and the raikage is hypersonic++ nuff said

also you dont provide any real data on alucards speed, any decent speed calc should be done by precise statements (ex: gold saints can fight at the speed of light) or by calcs done with pixel rulers and scale such as the ones on the OBD

@othus12 said:

@phantomrant: first: oonoki being mid supersonic allows him to tag hypersonic people, common sense. he can keep up with the raikage and the raikage is hypersonic++ nuff said

- Your first sentence is a contradictory statement. Being supersonic has nothing to do with him being able to tag hypersonic people. It's either you catch them off guard, they let you tag them, etc. Common sense dictates that being of a lower speed normally means that you won't be tag people of a higher speed, much less keeping up with them. Not to mention that Alucard is hypersonc+, and not simply hypersonic.

-Onoki never kept up with the Raikage once in the manga or the anime.

-The Raikage is barely hypersonic. Where's this hypesonic+ label coming from?

also you dont provide any real data on alucards speed, any decent speed calc should be done by precise statements (ex: gold saints can fight at the speed of light) or by calcs done with pixel rulers and scale such as the ones on the OBD

Did you even read my post in response to you asking me why Alucard was mach 10? I literally just laid out the reasons as to why Alucard is double-digit hypersonic.

He's faster than someone who's hypersonic, specifically somewhere between mach 6-7 because Seras blitzed Zorin from 1-2 meters away. He blitzed Nail Anderson.

AND he caught Rip Van Winkle's bullet which circled around a mach 3 SR-71 multiple times. Said bullet made 3-4 circles, making it a mach 12-16 bullet. And to be honest, this isn't taking into consideration that the bullet circled around the SR-71, but rather how much faster it is in comparison to the SR-71's speed. Tubalcain's cards are in the same speed range as that bullet. You want the precise speed calc for Rip Van Winkle's bullet? I'll link you to it.

@phantomrant: raikage is hypersonic++ because he is as fast as lightning and thats a fact.

i said he could keep up because they fought as a team and did team attacks against madara, the fact that oonoki could track the raikage and aid him in battle proves so.

anyways i dont really think alucard can speedblitz oonoki thats all

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel