One tail Naruto Vs Sage mode Naruto.

Topic started by rein on April 13, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Continuation Of the thread on comicvine by the same subject. I feel the answer is obvious but i want some more opinions.
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Sage Mode Naruto > One tail Naruto

Sage Mode = I can throw Wind Rasenshuriken

One tail =/= I can throw Wind Rasenshuriken

There you have it.
Post by taichokage (12,683 posts) See mini bio Level 20
1 tail couldn't beat pre-shippuden Sasuke. Sage mode seriously curbstomps this battle.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
sage mode when naruto fights Pain>>3 even 4 tails when he fought orochimaru imo
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
"1 tail couldn't beat pre-shippuden Sasuke. Sage mode seriously curbstomps this battle. "

One Tail was demolishing Sasuke, even with one arm out due to the Chakra coat. If Naruto was trying to kill him that fight would have ended long before we saw the new curse seal form. All we know is Curse Seal chidori > One Tail Rasengan. 
One tails should be able to harm Sage Mode, who would need to win this fight in the 5 minute window or get stomped.
Post by sickVisionz (4,241 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I think it's a toss up.  I'd have to see an anime fight of sage mode before making a judgement.  I'm leaning towards Sage Mode though.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I would have to say against one up to two, I give this fight to Sage Naruto, after that It's going to be a hell of a lot harder to stop those powerful attacks and the relentless power of the fox.
Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Naruto wins.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein said:
" Continuation Of the thread on comicvine by the same subject.... "
Love how absolutely nothing about that was comic related, yet it was started in a thread over there.

I feel that Sage mode trumps. A) He's got access to a great deal of chakara either way
B) Sage is accomplishd through great control, so more efficent use of said chakara
C) all of the tail forms are pretty much fury, so at that level, I think the cool headed, efficient sage mode would win,
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@John_Martone:
they have more anime battles then we do lol.
@rein said:
" @John_Martone: they have more anime battles then we do lol. "
REALLY?!?! How is that possible. Next you'll tell me there are more RPG threads on Tested.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@John_Martone said:
" @rein said:
" @John_Martone: they have more anime battles then we do lol. "
REALLY?!?! How is that possible. Next you'll tell me there are more RPG threads on Tested. "
It is the truth, a lot of crazy anime fights going on there.
Post by Dream (7,248 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sage Mode Naruto has this match in the bag. Has the same benefits of boosted strength, speed and endurance as a Kyubi form, but without the feral rage meaning SM Naruto can develop a reasonable strategy to deal with his foe.
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Hellos said:
" @taichokage said:
"1 tail couldn't beat pre-shippuden Sasuke. Sage mode seriously curbstomps this battle. "
One Tail was demolishing Sasuke, even with one arm out due to the Chakra coat. If Naruto was trying to kill him that fight would have ended long before we saw the new curse seal form. All we know is Curse Seal chidori > One Tail Rasengan. One tails should be able to harm Sage Mode, who would need to win this fight in the 5 minute window or get stomped. "
no he wasn't. Sasuke took maybe 2 hits, but otherwise he dodged basically everything.
@Fantasma:  I dunno, this is something i'll need to see to believe.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@John_Martone said:
" @Fantasma:  I dunno, this is something i'll need to see to believe. "
It's a shame, instead of posting them here...  I guess its because of the traffic on the Vine, a lot more people there...
Post by sickVisionz (4,241 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" sage mode when naruto fights Pain>>3 even 4 tails when he fought orochimaru imo "
You really think Sage mode can beat the 4 tails?  4 tails can tear people in half with its bare hands, shoot massive beam cannons, extends parts of its body and grow alternate limbs to attack, its skin is poisonous, and it has the chakra shield which lets it take direct hits from magic swords and grab them barehanded.  I don't the Wind Rasengan would have any effect considering the chakra shield and the fact that the 4 tails had a ball of compressed chakra explode in its stomach, with the destructive force to level an entire battlefield, and it didn't sustain any injury from it.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@sickVisionz: yes
@Fantasma said:
" @John_Martone said:
" @Fantasma:  I dunno, this is something i'll need to see to believe. "
It's a shame, instead of posting them here...  I guess its because of the traffic on the Vine, a lot more people there... "
True enough, though logic like that ensures that they continue to have more people there. Not that I have a problem with Comic Vine having a bunch of traffic ^_^

@sickVisionz:
Well, sage mode still taps into that well of chakra naruto gets from the fox demon, so they both have essentially unlimited power/potential. The reason I side with the sage naruto is that even if it was the 4-tails, it'd still be even more an unthinking monster... so a calm, collected opponent has a lot of advantage there. Besides, he's never sustained those modes for long. For all we know, the larger tails might burn themselves out.
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Sage Mode Naruto beats 1,  2 and 3 Tailed Naruto, can't beat four onwards though in my opinion.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel