One Punch Man VS DB

Topic started by Kurohige on Feb. 16, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by YoungChief (535 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Zerogodlike said:

He one punches his way up to Frieza saga Until he gets his planet busting feats lol

Stop wanking he doesn't even get past Raditz. If you think he can beat Raditz, by all means, show me proof, I'll tell you something right now so you don't waste your time though. You can't

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@YoungChief: Okk, then i guess he doesn't do so good

Post by Zerogodlike (1,207 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@YoungChief said:

@Zerogodlike said:

He one punches his way up to Frieza saga Until he gets his planet busting feats lol

Stop wanking he doesn't even get past Raditz. If you think he can beat Raditz, by all means, show me proof, I'll tell you something right now so you don't waste your time though. You can't

Give second to bring the feats out.

Lets organize this a little, do u guys think he takes:

Roshi

Tao

Piccolo daimao

Ma Jr

Beginning z goku

Radditz

Nappa

Vegeta

Kaioken goku

@YoungChief:

Post by YoungChief (535 posts) See mini bio Level 8

What, am I supposed to be impressed dude? Piccolo was casually throwing island busting blasts back in the 23rd Budokai man. You show me a blast that hit's absolutely nothing but sand on a beach and I'm supposed to believe that can take out Raditz? A character mind you that DOES get moon level scalings. The Lightspeed Flash attack has been debated quite a bit, find a real life stopwatch, get back to me. It's already been done though so I'll tell you the results, the timer comes out to either centiseconds or milliseconds, not even fucking close to FTL, sorry. If you saw my post about this in the other thread though, you'd know already how I feel about it, I want OPM to be FTL, it doesn't have the feats to be there just yet

@Zerogodlike: that takes place within 0.02 seconds?

@YoungChief said:

What, am I supposed to be impressed dude? Piccolo was casually throwing island busting blasts back in the 23rd Budokai man. You show me a blast that hit's absolutely nothing but sand on a beach and I'm supposed to believe that can take out Raditz? A character mind you that DOES get moon level scalings. The Lightspeed Flash attack has been debated quite a bit, find a real life stopwatch, get back to me. It's already been done though so I'll tell you the results, the timer comes out to either centiseconds or milliseconds, not even fucking close to FTL, sorry. If you saw my post about this in the other thread though, you'd know already how I feel about it, I want OPM to be FTL, it doesn't have the feats to be there just yet

yea i saw it i know we just have to wait for the other version to get up to that point to see if theirs a change.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,180 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Not yet, but someday Saitama will

Any who, he should beat DB characters just fine

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,824 posts) See mini bio Level 15

He beats everyone in DB. He loses at the start of Z though.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Actually all that took place in 1/5000th of a second.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,926 posts) See mini bio Level 16

here we go again one punch will be a heavy hitter just wait

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel