One Piece Vs Naruto Vs Bleach (Read 1st.)

Topic started by Dreamer on Dec. 10, 2010. Last post by FoolyCooly 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Dreamer (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Who You Think Will Win In Just Raw Power No CHAKRA,HAKI,DEVIL FRUITS,No Weapons, NO Power Ups, No Mine-Control,No Magic  EXT.) You Know What I Mean, Just Raw Human Power (Strength And Agility )

vs  Vs  
I Think One Piece Will Win Whit The   Rokushiki From The CP9 And Yes It Counts Because It 100% Human Raw Power And More Things From The World Of One Piece But Lets See Wat You Think    
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Without DF, Chakra, and Reiatsu Luffy, Ichigo, and Naruto are just human level speed and strength.  
Then it would come down to martial arts skills, which since Naruto has extensively trained in taijutsu, he should win. 
Though it was recently noted that de powered ichigo was still quite skilled at fighting.  

Ad far as the franchises overall, Naruto would win since they have fighters who are the most powerful without "powers" , like Lee and Gai. 
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,438 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11:  team naruto would win without any power
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,279 posts) See mini bio Level 21
One Piece wins
They have shown crazy strength and they also have Pacifista and Cyborgs.
Luffy strength don't come from DF
@Destinyheroknight:  strength wise yeah one piece wins  in a stomp...but no powers whatsoever  team naruto wins
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

One Piece characters, some of them are fast and strong without devil fruit powers(look at Garp and CP9) those are just a few examples, then you hhave Zoro and Sanji, both fast and strong without the use of a devil fruit. The only thing Luffy wouldn't be able to do without the devil fruit is stretch and use gears, he would still be fast(he was fast enough to create an after image) and strong. Then you got people like Mihawk, and Whitebeard(his strength and endurance is insane) and a host of other characters
@JThree47605: yea as i said team one piece takes this, but in pure skill without any type of power team naruto takes this
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" @JThree47605: yea as i said team one piece takes this, but in pure skill without any type of power team naruto takes this "

No, they don't. Garp alone would rip through a vast majority of Naruto characters, he is still faster and stronger, so are Zoro and Sanji. They got the way they are through pure training, no powers at all. Same with CP9, they trained to get where they were at.
@JThree47605:  your not understanding, they didnt have any type of powers(average speed,power,strength,endurance, & no abilities) team naruto take this, look at rock lee, gai, kakashi, team naruto has alot alot more characters that are highly skilled in h2h because they are trained in h2h as soo as they become genin, i understand what your saying an i agree but if they were average humans like us without any abilities team naruto takes this
Post by taichokage (13,333 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If you mean no power at all then it would probably be Naruto > Bleach > One piece due to virtually everyone in naruto being trained in various martial arts. A lot of bleach characters have that too. OP would definitely be the last. Between the main characters though it would either be Naruto > Ichigo > Luffy or Ichigo > Naruto > Luffy. The reason I think that both Naruto and Ichigo could be 1st is because while Naruto probably has even more skill, Ichigo has literally be in this situation with no powers multiple times and showed his skill such as defeating 4 guys at once or easily beating an armed man in 1 move and crushing his head into concrete, cracking the concrete in the process with his mere human strength. While Naruto may be more skilled, I don't think he would have that level of strength as a powerless human.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

OP characters rape
@FoolyCooly: how with no powers? out of the three their characters are generally the least trained.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly: how with no powers? out of the three their characters are generally the least trained."

zoro doesnt have any powers
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14
lets remember Zoro has no DF power, no haki(so far) and hes kicked a lot of ass with out it, bleach team has been ruled out but narutos people arent done for they have people like Rock Lee and Gai. but i go for OP as usual lol because they have regular strong people without DFs who can fight them all
Post by KingSolomon (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7

yeah Mihawk would just tear through everyone.... so would zoro, not to mention the giants and the eniter marine militia combine with all the pirates take away devil fruit users.... that would be a fun fight them vs naruto. Bleach comes in last, not because i dont like em but take away there powers and they are regular people and there are not alot of charactes or a big overall cast in bleach.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage said:
" If you mean no power at all then it would probably be Naruto > Bleach > One piece due to virtually everyone in naruto being trained in various martial arts. A lot of bleach characters have that too. OP would definitely be the last. Between the main characters though it would either be Naruto > Ichigo > Luffy or Ichigo > Naruto > Luffy. The reason I think that both Naruto and Ichigo could be 1st is because while Naruto probably has even more skill, Ichigo has literally be in this situation with no powers multiple times and showed his skill such as defeating 4 guys at once or easily beating an armed man in 1 move and crushing his head into concrete, cracking the concrete in the process with his mere human strength. While Naruto may be more skilled, I don't think he would have that level of strength as a powerless human. "
One piece wins cuase all of them went through a lot and thats why they are so strong
Post by Dreamer (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Lol Garp Takes This Alone Look Wat He Can Do Whit Easy  

He Did With His Raw Human Power. And I Haven't Seen No One From Bleach Or Naruto come close to do thiS. Look AT The Iron Ball It Bigger Than The Ship
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Yamamoto solos this using his H2H skills
@FoolyCooly: By that logic then everyone should have their physical skills. None of their abilities are unnatural either except for things like the devil's fruits. And Bleach has characters FAR stronger than Zoro. Naruto even has a few.

@Hirako_Fan: I'm inclined to agree.

@taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly: By that logic then everyone should have their physical skills. None of their abilities are unnatural either except for things like the devil's fruits. And Bleach has characters FAR stronger than Zoro. Naruto even has a few. 

If they trained to have that power like most OP characters did then yes.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel