One Piece vs Bleach vs Naruto

Topic started by tronboy on March 11, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

i want to know in your opinion which show is better naruto bleach or one piece because i dont know to much about the series please show pro and cons for each show

list which one is the funniest

list which one has better fights

list which story is more interesting

and list the saddest show

list which show is stronger overall

and then list your overall favorite

EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR YOULL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME YOU LITTLE PUNKS

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Funniest - OP

Better Fights - Hard decision

Interesting - IMO Naruto because it has a real plot

Saddest - IMO Naruto again, Kishimoto really lets go of the best characters

Stronger Overall - OP > Naruto> Bleach

And Naruto is my favorite

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i feel like this has been done before

Post by SMXLR8 (7,188 posts) See mini bio Level 16

this is not a battle....

Post by taichokage (13,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
One Piece is the funniest (by far the most humor), Bleach has the best battles (most battle heavy and most graphic), One Piece has by far the best story (it has way more depth than the other two, especially Bleach), In terms of sadness its not easy since most of them are not death heavy. I'd say recently Bleach has the most notable deaths but it isn't the saddest since the characters that die seldom have much development. So it's hard to answer that one.One Piece is the strongest (the largest verse and most hax abilities. Without verse equalization though Bleach is, since most nobody can fight a spirit), One Piece became my favorite after Marineford. Note: Naruto tops out Bleach though in story though.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@5th: @Haofan123: @SMXLR8: @taichokage: thank you for your responces

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Funniest- One Piece

Best Fights- One Piece

Best Story- Naruto

Saddest Show- Bleach

Strongest Overall- One Piece>Bleach>Naruto

Favorite Show- Naruto

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,915 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Funniest: One Piece, don't really think anything needs to be said

Best Fights: Bleach, best graphics and almost DBZ like at points

Best Story: One Piece, IMO Oda goes in depth with his story a bit more than Kishimoto does

Saddest Show: Naruto, people die often, unlike the other two where only one or two people die and it's after 300 chapters

Strongest Overall: One Piece, while the top tiers of the other two shows are stronger than the top tiers of One Piece, the sheer number of strong and hax characters that are in One Piece's mid-high tier supersedes Naruto and Bleach by a good amount

Overall favorite would be One Piece followed by Naruto, I stopped liking Bleach after Soul Society Arc but kept reading it anyway

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@5th said:

Funniest - OP

Better Fights - Hard decision

Interesting - IMO Naruto because it has a real plot

Saddest - IMO Naruto again, Kishimoto really lets go of the best characters

Stronger Overall - OP > Naruto> Bleach

And Naruto is my favorite

I agree

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,754 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Funniest- One Piece

Best Fights- One Piece

Best Story- One Piece

Saddest- One Piece

Strongest Overall OP > Naruto > Bleach

One Piece is my favorite...

Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:

Funniest- One Piece

Best Fights- One Piece

Best Story- One Piece

Saddest- One Piece

Strongest Overall OP > Naruto > Bleach

One Piece is my favorite...

This 100%

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Funniest: One Piece

Best fights: Tie between One Piece and Bleach. While I always thought One Piece fights are awesome, Bleach does have the best art

Best Story: One Piece without a doubt

Saddest: Bleach (this one's a bit tricky. Sure One Piece has it's sad moments but it's a fun ride most of the time and naruto... it's sad in a different way lol)

Strongest Verse: OP> Naruto=Bleach (still cant tell between the two yet)

obviously One Piece lol

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Funniest: One Piece, don't really think anything needs to be said

Best Fights: Bleach, best graphics and almost DBZ like at points

Best Story: One Piece, IMO Oda goes in depth with his story a bit more than Kishimoto does

Saddest Show: Naruto, people die often, unlike the other two where only one or two people die and it's after 300 chapters

Strongest Overall: One Piece, while the top tiers of the other two shows are stronger than the top tiers of One Piece, the sheer number of strong and hax characters that are in One Piece's mid-high tier supersedes Naruto and Bleach by a good amount

Overall favorite would be One Piece followed by Naruto, I stopped liking Bleach after Soul Society Arc but kept reading it anyway

Agreed...

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Funniest: One Piece

Art: Tie between Bleach and One Piece

Best Story: One Piece

Best Fights: Bleach

Saddest: Tie between all

Strongest Verse: Bleach>Naruto>One Piece

Favorite Show: Bleach

Favorite Manga: One Piece

I surprise that Naruto only got one LOL! Anyway, I enjoy them all (but I do like to pick on two of them)

Post by othus12 (6,836 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1: naruto is depressing... one piece is sad sometimes i think thats the main difference

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Funniest: None of them are really all that funny but OP is by far the funniest Best Story: Condistently? One Piece. Lately? Bleach. Best Fights: My favorite all time anime fights is a tie between Luffy vs Lucci and Ichigo vs Grimmjow round 3. Saddest: I guess One Piece, Naruto has never really been that in depth with emotional setting and if it did I didn't notice, which speaks for itself. Bleach has its moments but as a mangaka Kubo tends to relay emotion through his art. Strongest Verse: Bleach overall definitely, OP is we're talking currently. My reasoning for this is, power wise OP and bleach have always been neck and neck power wise, having multiple people in each verse who are incredibly strong. Naruto characters have just never really been that powerful unless the name Senju or Uchiha has some relation to them, either that or they have one really good Jutsu that works very inconsistently, is incredibly situational and can't even be used without some sort of preparation time given.
Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7

list which one is the funniest- None of them are particularly funny to me...

list which one has better fights- Tough, it's a toss up between Naruto and Bleach, I find One Piece fights boring

list which story is more interesting- Naruto

and list the saddest show- Naruto Shippuden, Jiraiya's death made me cry, the others don't come close.

list which show is stronger overall- Overall One Piece has the stronger characters (including not just main characters, but ordinary ones too)

and then list your overall favorite- Naruto by a large margin, One Piece is too silly (and not in a good way) and Bleach has horrible plot lines and an even worse protagonist.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Funniest - One Piece

Best Fights - Naruto

Saddest - Naruto

Best Story - Naruto

Saddest - Bleach

Strongest Verse - Bleach

Naruto is easily my favorite.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Funniest - OP

Best Fights - Naruto/OP

Saddest - OP

Best Story - OP

Strongest - Bleach

I like One Piece's story and potential. It's just such a massive universe and despite how long it's going on for, I feel like the end isn't even nearly in sight. We've yet to see Fleet Admiral Kong do much, the Gorosei, the Yonko, half of the Shichibukai etc etc

Post by Dream (7,623 posts) See mini bio Level 21

A bit hesitant to do this since I'm not a HST fan. But screw it:

Funniest: One Piece (of what I've seen from the show, it has some ridiculous foes that the Straw Hats confront at points. The humor pulled with Naruto and Bleach has been done to death for the most part in other past shounen titles.)

Best Fights: Naruto/ One Piece (both have been good at keeping their fights short and exciting from what I've seen, while Bleach has a bad habit of dragging fights out at points)

Saddest: Naruto (unlike the other two titles of the HST, Naruto's been willing to kill off some major characters at points [Asuma, Jiraiya, Neji]. Actually hooked me to the series for a bit until the asspull that came with the character deaths from the Pain arc)

Best Story: One Piece (knows when to keep their arcs going and move on, unlike Bleach and Naruto dragging things out for as long as possible)

Strongest: One Piece (The series has consistently shown the strongest, most durable and fastest feats with its characters.)

Overall Best Quality: One Piece (the fact the series sets up its story as more a journey for Luffy and the Straw Hats than confronting a prominent baddie or faction gives it more lasting story potential than Naruto [Ninja War arc's gotten too dragged out] and Bleach [which I still feel should have ended after Aizen's defeat].)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel