One Piece Team vs Bleach Team

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 28, 2010. Last post by sinxism 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14

list of OP characters  
Whitebeard 
Marco 
Vista 
Jozu 
Ace 
Kizaru 
Akainu 
Aokiji  
Mihawk 
Kuma  
Crocodile 
Oars jr
list of Bleach Characters 
Yamamoto 
Tenshiro 
Kenpachi 
Byakuya 
Gin  
Ichigo(hollow mask only) 
Stark 
 Harribial
Nnoritora 
Ulquiorra 
Grimmjow
 Komura 

who wins?  
1st battle at Marine HQ 
2nd battle at Soul Society 
no spirit crush ill wait and see how this battle goes to decide to change the rules or not 

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
In a hard all out battle with no riatsu crush I think One piece can take this.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Reitsu crush which would do nothing because we don't know how it effects others outside of Bleach. As far as this fight goes, Im undecided, although I am leaning towards Bleach.
it would be difficult for both sides thats for sure
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

wait, you didnt turn intangibility off, only added 4 of the strongest bleach characters but got all top tier one piece characters...shit aint fair at all...where is isshin, urahara, aizen, shunshi, yoriuchi, and barragan?? and on top of that, you arent even using current ichigo....wtf??
@FormerCrimsonKing:
current ichigo would mean human ichigo hes got no powers anymore i also meant to put barragan urahara and maybe yoruichi but i had forgotten i can add them to make it fairer although i thought i put strong bleach characters up
@FormerCrimsonKing:
Okay I agree but Barragan would be really cheap since he could solo both sides (The fact that he even lost in Bleach was due to massive PIS) unless we turned logia on then team bleach would not be able to do anything.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Bleach stomps. 

Anyone can really fly up and spam kido/cero.
@hitsusatsu11:
Admiral can fly and spam lava,light, and Ice, while others below can spam their attacks. No one stomps at all.
@Kurohige: Admirals cannot fly like bleach characters. 
@Kurohige:
which admiral can fly? and like bleach characters...and i meant final getsuga ichigo.....take nnoitra, grimmjow & harribel out and  put aizen, urahara, and isshin
@hitsusatsu11: 
  What? They can fight and fly as we have seen in the Kizaru vs marco fight. Still they have haki,haki shields can turn into their element ect, Kizaru blinds the blach team while Akainu turns the battle field into and apocolypse and Aokiji can freeze them, that culd take out a lot of them.

@FormerCrimsonKing:
All three, we saw Kizaru fighting in mid-air against Marco, we saw Akainu fly into the air to destroy the giant iceberg, we saw Aokiji fly into the air and freeze the two tsunamis coming at them.
@Kurohige said:
"@hitsusatsu11:   What? They can fight and fly as we have seen in the Kizaru vs marco fight. Still they have haki,haki shields can turn into their element ect, Kizaru blinds the blach team while Akainu turns the battle field into and apocolypse and Aokiji can freeze them, that culd take out a lot of them. @FormerCrimsonKing: All three, we saw Kizaru fighting in mid-air against Marco, we saw Akainu fly into the air to destroy the giant iceberg, we saw Aokiji fly into the air and freeze the two tsunamis coming at them. "

im gonna need scans of the flight scenes....also if yu add and replace the characters i recommended and turn intangibility off, bleach team wins
Post by taichokage (12,636 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige:  logia types would still be susceptible to soul based and elemental based attacks which the shinigami have in abundance.
@Jinbeifan1:  you know what he means. he means final form ichigo who btw has not yet lost all his powers.
@JThree47605: there you go again. reiatsu is a default power like chakra, chi, and haki. just because reiatsu is the best of them all is no reason to nerf it. if reiatsu doesn't work then i could pose the same argument for chakra/chi or any energy.
@Jinbeifan1:
why all best OP chars whereas you only have yamamoto and ulquiorra for bleach? where's yoruichi, isshin, urahara, shunsui etc. and especially aizen who could literally solo the bleach team you provided minus Yamamoto?

As it stands I might go for team OP (maybe)  especially as i like them better but the sides are very very unfair.
@taichokage said:
" @Kurohige:  logia types would still be susceptible to soul based and elemental based attacks which the shinigami have in abundance.
@Jinbeifan1:  you know what he means. he means final form ichigo who btw has not yet lost all his powers.
@JThree47605: there you go again. reiatsu is a default power like chakra, chi, and haki. just because reiatsu is the best of them all is no reason to nerf it. if reiatsu doesn't work then i could pose the same argument for chakra/chi or any energy.
@Jinbeifan1: why all best OP chars whereas you only have yamamoto and ulquiorra for bleach? where's yoruichi, isshin, urahara, shunsui etc. and especially aizen who could literally solo the bleach team you provided minus Yamamoto?  As it stands I might go for team OP (maybe)  especially as i like them better but the sides are very very unfair. "

exactly, all top tier for OP and their intangibility is still on...so unfair
@taichokage:

Kinda underestimating Bleach don't you think? And maybe yes for soul damage but no for elemental by that logic other logia should be able to hurt each other without Haki which is not the case.
@Kurohige: Kizaru had to be shot in on a canon ball, he cannot fly. 

There's nothing any of them can do to Yamma Ji. 
He could fly up high and burn most of them to the crisp. 

Byakuya himself could take out most of them via kido and senbonzakura gokei. And use   Utsusemi to dodge any attacks than do come near, although he will be in the air. 

Byakuya appears to be stabbed
 Byakuya appears to be stabbed

Though he uses Utsusemi to dodge
 Though he uses Utsusemi to dodge
@hitsusatsu11:
No he stayed in the air and floated and moved around just as well as Marco was, besides he could use his yata no gami to do the same.  

Right the same could be said for Akainu who would devour his flames I have never even heard the Yamma ji can make a battle feild an apacolyps with one move like AKainu did, not to mention one of his weak attacks can melt an iceburg. 

Cool trick howeven Kizaru can blast him away no one even has to get close so none of them will be tricked like he was Kizaru could easily blind Byakuya and Aokiji could protect everyone with his ice.

@Kurohige said:
 Cool trick howeven Kizaru can blast him away no one even has to get close so none of them will be tricked like he was Kizaru could easily blind Byakuya and Aokiji could protect everyone with his ice.  "
Nothing they have compares with  

- The true flight every bleach character has 
-The multitude of various kido spells which can be used, binding and destruction. 
-The speed of shunpo, and sonido  
-The various bankai and resurrections. 
@hitsusatsu11:
So? They don't need it. Bleach is more versitile thats about it lol, One piece has durability,Strength,Speed (Kizaru gears second luffy) and better stratagist like whitebeard and such, you have logias and earthquakes and a bunch of others where as pretty much everyone in bleach has the same power.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel