One Piece is already getting more Island busters?!

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 8, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,360 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I thought Laws feat of slicing punk hazard in half was impressive as it was, but I didnt think we'd already see a couple more island busters so quickly (although albeit that may be different now that they are older) but Don Chinjao in his prime literally head butted an island in half... that's crazy.

at first I was like 'damn this guys strong' then of course everyones favorite old badass comes along and pow

Im not surprised he's an island buster really, but it's always fun to see it for ourselves now isnt it? :3 looks like we've got confirmation that One Pieces power range is reaching that high now, for those out there who doubted it even after Laws feat

Post by bigz007 (1,104 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Jinbeifan1:

It was only a matter of time, and plus Garp said he was busting some mountains when he train for his fight with this island buster. IMO he wasn't joking when he said that.

P.S. why is this in battle section of the forum?

@bigz007: Im inclined to believe him as well, especially after that :P because it technically pertains to battles since I know this will come up in the future of the battle forum, like I might just make a Garp vs kyuubi fight since technically one punch would kill anyone in the HST at the moment XD

Post by othus12 (7,342 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1: anyone but juubito and dangai ichigo

Post by taichokage (14,260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Agreed. Anyone but those 2, and Aizen because of regeneration. I think that there are a few more from both One Piece and Bleach that are more powerful but haven't been shown in action (such as the remaining Yonko and probably Garp's own son Dragon and possibly some of the Royal Gurad/War Potentials, but not Naruto because they've shown almost all there is to show.
Post by All_StarSupes (779 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Garp was always island level+

Post by Fehafare (9,531 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage: Weren't we over that regeneration NLF a month ago or so in that YHH thread?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

anyone but juubito and dangai ichigo

:o Right. And here I was being accused of wanking for believing dangai Ichigo is Island+

Of course Aizen has a limit, but being split in half isn't one of them.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Mugetsu is most likely large island+, and Aizen regenerated from it.

So i guess his regen is enough to tank island busters

@othus12: juubito I could see, but Dangai ichigo is still possible for him to beat I think, he didnt really show much for damage intake but then again he never got hurt, so it'd probably be a FGT vs his fist.... I bet on garps fist XD

Id still say that Dangai Ichigo breaking a space/time anomoly tops the HST physical feat list. And in terms of his durability, he did tank a fragor with almost no signs of damage. But even if Dangai Ichigo is questionable, current Ichigo is supposed to be several times more powerful
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel