Omnimon X vs King Piccolo

Topic started by Platinum_94 on Nov. 18, 2013. Last post by TheBlackDragonz 10 months ago.
Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Omnimon X cannot use all delete

Fight happens on earth, Both Bloodlusted

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,283 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Is there a reason King Piccolo wouldn't get stomped?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

King Piccolo still dies.

Well without the ALl delete, Omnimon X is below Moon level easily. Normal Omnimon what Mountain level. Piccolo is City level

Not the mention the speed difference and also durability. I can see Piccolo getting the best of him without all delete

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Platinum_94 said:

Well without the ALl delete, Omnimon X is below Moon level easily. Normal Omnimon what Mountain level. Piccolo is City level

Not the mention the speed difference and also durability. I can see Piccolo getting the best of him without all delete

Mountain level >>> city level.

@UltimateHero0406: Well these mountains are not City size from the look of it.

Post by Saladking (916 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Omnimon X wins by BFRing him into the Digital World.

@Saladking: I never seen a digimon do that

@Platinum_94 said:

@Saladking: I never seen a digimon do that

Then watch Xros Wars. He opened a portal that sucked the protagonists in after the ordeal with Tactimon.

@Saladking: Than no BFR, Should of put that before

@Platinum_94 said:

@Saladking: Than no BFR, Should of put that before

You clearly set Omnimon X up to lose. I guess you were getting tired of him being wanked on which is understandable because both Digimon and Pokemon verse are wanked to death because of hyperbole.

@Saladking: Not really, I just watched Movie 8 digimon and i fought it would be a decent match, I dont understand though how Alphamon is universal yet his counter part cannot even kill normal omnimon who is mountain level. Makes no sense

A digimon who's sword was stated to be able to split a star in half only destroyed a bridge and not even the buildings in the background. Digimon does this all the times.

there universe is so small, there galaxy is smaller than our star

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
OP sounds asshurt that Digimon solos DBZ. Nothing new here. The fact that they restricted the guy's main source of feats proves it. Also, Piccolo still isn't hitting him due to the Omega INforce.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Jesus!

The Zeed vs Rafman flame-wars have reached even AnimeVice

@TheBlackDragonz: Actually i took away the all delete since i can make it into a fair fight, And the only digimon solo DBZ is Zeed, Since he cannot be destroy since he exist in different timelines. All Delete is a pretty power ability, Easily the most powerful since its can delete. But i figure since his other states lack it would be a decent match

Omega inforce looks into the future of whatever, I dont see how that is going to help him. Because looking in the future didn't help the guy in bardock movie. Plus he has to react to Piccolo speed.

I can see King Piccolo taking this, Superior speed and durability and Fighting

@supernova7005: I admit, No DBZ/GT can beat Zeed since he impossible to beat

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Platinum_94: King Piccolo's durability is below city level.

His DC should be city level and durability around town level (since he stated that the city buster would blow up Goku to a thousand pieces)

@supernova7005: Well him being city level means he would be destroyed by a city level blast

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
That's rafman? Oh. Alrighty then. Hightailing it out, since I hate AV's posting restrictions when on my iPad. And Rafman, thx for knowing that Zeed wins, because I utterly hate debating him.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel