omnimon x and mewtwo vs our planet

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Jan. 23, 2010. Last post by JThree47693 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
omnimon x those not have all delete   in this battle

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Well conventional arms wouldn't have much effect on omnimon. The only thing in our arsenal that could defeat him would be a direct hit from a nuke, And i don't think we would be able to hit a target as small as him. Mewtwo would be able to handle some people, but not to the level omnimon can. anyway i think this battle ends with this conclusion.  
@rein:
yes the reason why i put in mewtwo is because of his teleportation    omnimon x can see into the future    so they would know if a nuke is coming and teleport. 

and dont forget  mewtwo can create massive hurricanes powerful enough to destroy the planet    or at lest wreck it
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
we would stomp
@FLCL1:
no we would not
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said: 
omegamon (x) has precognition which allows him to see everything before it happens, his cannon Causes Mountain busting attacks and he has the durability to survive the same. i just don't see how on earth, our planet has a chance.
@rein: 
scans 

@ssjsuperman: 
yes we would we have hundreds of jets that can move faster than him 

Russia or china solo
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
" @rein: 
scans  

@ssjsuperman:  yes we would we have hundreds of jets that can move faster than him   Russia or china solo "

Sorry man, but this is a fight we arent winning
@JThree47693: 

what?!

ok can you(anyone) explan to me how he can dodge a jet or a nuke?

btw mew is a none factor

he will die quick
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1: 1st off, we are using Mewtwo, not Mew. As you very well know, Mewtwo is a pretty powerful telepath, and he has no problem killing anyone. So, can you explain to me how any of us are going to dodge getting mind fucked? What good are nukes when they can be stopped and redirected at us. I dont know much about Omnimon other than he was able to take on millions of mega level digimon. Thats pretty powerful in my book.
@JThree47693 said:
" @FLCL1: 1st off, we are using Mewtwo, not Mew. As you very well know, Mewtwo is a pretty powerful telepath, and he has no problem killing anyone. So, can you explain to me how any of us are going to dodge getting mind fucked? What good are nukes when they can be stopped and redirected at us. I dont know much about Omnimon other than he was able to take on millions of mega level digimon. Thats pretty powerful in my book. "
ok lets see mew two redirect 10 fighter jets, 100 nukes, or 100,000 bullets -_- it aint happening

as i said: a couple fighter jets can take down omimon he has almost no feats

we out number team 1
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
if we want to win, blow up half of the planet, by carpet bombing it with nukes
@FLCL1:
omnimon would know if nukes where coming so  they  would just telepoert away 

ans its kinda hard to fly jets when there are massive hurricanes   wracking the planet
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Mewtwo could solos
He can take minds of leaders and fuck up all our strategies.
He can redirect everything we trow at him.
His shields can withstand lots of things we trow at him 
He can fly very fast
jup, I think he has a potential to win this
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Earth is not winning this.
@ssjsuperman: 
show me a scan of omimons feats ( obviously i dont know much about digmon )

you can fly a jet above the clouds dude
@Mortein:
prove what you just said 

@cfatalis: 
exactlly
@FLCL1:
maybe this mite help you  

@FLCL1:
as for what  Mortein   said mewtwo can control the minds of any living beings. 

and nothing has has been able to brack mewtwos sheild not even mew 

here is some info on mewtwo 

Mewtwo is highly skilled with Psychic powers. It can fly through use of telekinesis, speak telepathically, and take control of another living being's mind. Mewtwo is also capable of wielding various types of attacks (but to a lesser extent than Mew). To exert its powerful psychic abilities, it will stay motionless for long periods of time in intense concentration to raise its capabilities to the maximum power.

In the Pokémon Adventures manga, Mewtwo fights with a highly skilled combination of Psywaves and a giant spoon for long range and close range battles, respectively.

In the anime, Mewtwo also has the ability to telekinetically create massive hurricanes thought to be powerful enough to destroy the planet    

@ssjsuperman said:
" @FLCL1:
as for what  Mortein   said mewtwo can control the minds of any living beings. 

and nothing has has been able to brack mewtwos sheild not even mew 

here is some info on mewtwo 

Mewtwo is highly skilled with Psychic powers. It can fly through use of telekinesis, speak telepathically, and take control of another living being's mind. Mewtwo is also capable of wielding various types of attacks (but to a lesser extent than Mew). To exert its powerful psychic abilities, it will stay motionless for long periods of time in intense concentration to raise its capabilities to the maximum power.

In the Pokémon Adventures manga, Mewtwo fights with a highly skilled combination of Psywaves and a giant spoon for long range and close range battles, respectively.

In the anime, Mewtwo also has the ability to telekinetically create massive hurricanes thought to be powerful enough to destroy the planet    

"
if you can prove to me that mew two can redirect multiple ( over 50 ) object ill side with you
@FLCL1:
what type of objects
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel