Omegamon X vs Phoenix Ikki vs Justice Themis (Unsealed)

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on June 13, 2012. Last post by TheBlackDragonz 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Omegamon X from Digimon vs Phoenix Ikki vs Justice Themis (Unsealed)

(Phoenix Ikki and Justice Themis are from Saint Seiya)

Arena: Empty Space

Restrictions: Equalized Speed

No flaming, and please explain why you think one of these characters would win. Thanks!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,635 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Depends on which cloth Ikki has and what are Omegamon X's best feats?

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Which version of Ikki is this? Is this Elysium Ikki where he unlocked the God Cloth?

Yes, it is with the God Cloth unlocked.

@TheBlackDragonz: Can Omega stop a Phoenix Illusion Demonic Fist?

He is capable of avoiding it with an ability he has called the 'Omega-Gain Force', which basically gives him the ability to see about a few minutes ahead in battle, allowing him to see where the opponent will strike as well as how, when, with what, etc. I don't think Omegamon X has a nervous system, unless it can freeze him up (Like Skullsatamon did to Imperialdramon in Digimon Adventure 02).

Post by DBZ_universe (14,768 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Omega has my vote here... he can predict on what's gonna happen and has some good abilities as well... sure not as destructive as the Saints but since speed is equalized he should do ok

That's pretty impressive, I do believe the move could work unless Omegamon X has a very powerful mind. But having a sort of precognition gives him a edge over the other fighters.

That's what I was thinking too, but isn't Themis capable of Multi-Dimensional attacks unsealed? Because if you flee to a different dimension, it doesn't help if that one gets attacked too. I don't know whether the Omega-Gain Force would tell him presicely WHICH dimensions would get attacked, since it may be a random roulette sort of thing.

Very interesting point, Although now that I can recall Ikki is very had to kill and at this point above any Gold Saint by a good margin. So such a attack may not do much to him, as for Omegamon X how good is his durability?

Most likely planetary since normal Omegamon is Mountian Level+ and likely higher than such and X-modes are usually even stronger/more durable , Omegamon X could be Universal since we don't know whether he reset himself when he used ALL Delete in Digimon Digital Monster: X-Evolution.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel