Omegamon vs kratos

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Dec. 19, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
is this GOW Version of kratos, And Is it royal knight or Movie Omnimon?
If it's Normal version Of kratos, Omnimon Baby shakes(either version) and i can't really say How the battle turns out In God version vs Omnimon.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein: if going by the picture, it is normal kratos vs omnimon X,  harder babyshake
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I'll give this one to Kratos. He has taken down gods, died and came back, assembled the titans to fight the gods (currently unknown how this will turn out), went back in time, destroyed legends without resting afterwords. Kratos has so many tricks he could use and this Digimon won't see it coming.     
@rein:
@cfatalis:
@OmegaMekix:
well i he never came back without help.and the gods in that game dont realy seem that powerful and they can also die in that game.

kratos is in his giant form . 

and this battle takes place in     the capital wasteland.

@ssjsuperman: i am still with omnimon here, considering his final move, all delete can reset everything in the world that omnimon is now
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@ssjsuperman: 

True he did need some help but he still did most of the work. And the gods didn't seem that powerful because Kratos is that powerful enough to kill them (which is actually possible in the myths, but it is really, really hard to do).

@OmegaMekix:
realy i never herd of a story where a greek god could die i thought they could only be vanished. 

and from what i seen of te game there not that strong and they have very limited magic abilities .

but this is still a good fight

@ssjsuperman said:
"

@OmegaMekix:
realy i never herd of a story where a greek god could die i thought they could only be vanished. 

and from what i seen of te game there not that strong and they have very limited magic abilities .

"
greek gods can die, a few of them died in battle against chronus and the Titans. It is however very hard. (since they can't die from old age, Sickness starvation, And have immunity to most kinds of physical harm.
@rein:

@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein:

"
lol i remember that commercial
@rein said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
"

@OmegaMekix:

"
greek gods can die, a few of them died in battle against chronus and the Titans. It is however very hard. (since they can't die from old age, Sickness starvation, And have immunity to most kinds of physical harm. "
unless stabbed , harmed by a special thing
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel