Omega shenron Vs Odin

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Feb. 11, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

battle of the gods!!
Post by Valtot (38 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SSJjanemba:
Odin at full power wins easily

@valtot: do u have any scans that suggest so?
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Odin, with relative ease.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Odin stomps HARD.
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The Battle goes like this: 

1. Omega Shenron goes for the kill 
2. Odinforce Blast 
3. Roasted Dragon
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Odin takes this....
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SSJjanemba: dude, why bother? the guy went h2h with the entire 4th celestials in the destroyer armor, and gave a good fight, not one but all of them at once.    
@Rapest_of_super_heros:
how powerful are they?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Odin will make Omega Shenron cry for his mommy 
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@SSJjanemba:
I know you're a die hard DBZ fan and all, but Odin could arguably stomp the whole DBZ universe
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SSJjanemba said:

" @valtot: do u have any scans that suggest so? "

check his respect thread on KMC http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t443095.html    especially fights: 

- Odin vs Infinity 
- Odin vs Seth (there are 2 fights) 
- all of Odin vs Surtur 
- Odin vs Hella  

Odin will solo all of DBZ/GT/movies/specials expanded universe combined with no sweat at all.
Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SSJjanemba:  The Celestial are Uber-powerful cosmic beings 

Qoute from  http://marvel.wikia.com/Celestials

Powers and Abilities

Powers

Vast Cosmic Powers with no known upper limit. Armor able to withstand strikes from nuclear warheads.

Abilities

Various

Average Strength level

Beyond Class 100

Weaknesses

None known 

Odin took on a bunch of them

Odins a nigh-omnipotent being with the odin force nothing else needed
oh i guess i underestimated Odin
Post by taichokage (15,359 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@SSJjanemba said:
" @Rapest_of_super_heros: how powerful are they? "
Powerful enough to war on par with the Watchers. Each individual Watcher has power enough to fend off the likes of the Stranger (who is on par with Galactus). However that scan is not what it seems. In that battle, Odin not only absorbed every single Asgardian in existence with the exception of Thor, but transferred himself and all the Asgardians into the harder than adumantium Destroyer armor and was owned by a single Celestial and in fact was killed. But in fairness, I wouldn't say that is a display of Odin being weak, but rather the sheer power the celestials possess. Odin actually is a confirmed galaxy buster is a universal threat who easily destroyed planets and owned the likes of the Silver Surfer with no effort at all. Yeah I would have to say he wins this one.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Is everyone forgetting that Omega Shrenon manage to defeat Gogeta effortlessly till he had to switch to SSJ 4? And that he was destroyed by a universal spirit bomb that is arguably enough to destroy an entire universe? As stated by Odin's feats, he was able to destroy a galaxy however Omega was a universal threat and was potentially enough to destroy multiverses. Omega made Broly look like a play toy. Shrenon could top Odin, depending on who has the greater advantage in the battle but I doubt Odin can endure a universal attack from Omega. 
Post by taichokage (15,359 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@mydeathlyways: I agree with a lot of what you say but a lot of people are stubborn and don't want to believe that he has that kind of power. A lot of people call him weaker than Majin Buu or Frieza and don't even think he could destroy a star despite the fact that he is exponentially more powerful than galaxy and dimension busters. It required an attack powered the universe to kill him. I don't think that Odin would win because of sheer power but because of versatility and vastly greater knowledge.
@mydeathlyways:
odin destroyed many galaxies in his fight with infinity while at half power and after recreated all the galaxies that had been destroyed, also later showed to effortlessly create planets and stars, also can increase his size to much larger levels possibly planetary, can increase his physical attributes at will, has a near endless supply of magic (his odin force), can warp reality creating pocket universes, also has vast cosmic awarness but is not omniscience, Odin basically can do anything he puts his mind too but not to omnipotent levels. Odin doesnt even have to physically confront him from another dimension or just stay instingable while fighting omega shenron. There not in the same league at all.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
" @SSJjanemba said:
" @Rapest_of_super_heros: how powerful are they? "
Powerful enough to war on par with the Watchers. Each individual Watcher has power enough to fend off the likes of the Stranger (who is on par with Galactus). However that scan is not what it seems. In that battle, Odin not only absorbed every single Asgardian in existence with the exception of Thor, but transferred himself and all the Asgardians into the harder than adumantium Destroyer armor and was owned by a single Celestial and in fact was killed. But in fairness, I wouldn't say that is a display of Odin being weak, but rather the sheer power the celestials possess. Odin actually is a confirmed galaxy buster is a universal threat who easily destroyed planets and owned the likes of the Silver Surfer with no effort at all. Yeah I would have to say he wins this one."

I would rate Celestials above Watchers by leaps and bonds.  
Watchers have next to no feats and Galactus litterally can blink them out of existence.  

Then theres Annihilation where he accidently kills one in the Galactus event. Although they are powerful beings, just not honestly on Celestial or Galactus abstract levels.  

But Franklin Richards is honestly more powerful, he creates universes under his bed sheets. And he's supposed to cap off at Celestial level at best. 
Since when is the Stranger on par with Galactus?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel