omega shenron vs doomsday

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Dec. 21, 2010. Last post by Asune 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
no marals, fight in grand canion, doomsday at his most powerful state he's  been in comics.
GOOOO!!!
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
don't do this dude otherwise you will be banned
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Omega Shenron takes over his body using Naturon Shenron's absorb ability.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

doomsday is immortal, only way omega can win is bfr
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SSJjanemba said:

" doomsday is immortal, only way omega can win is bfr "

Doomsday is not immortal. If Omega Shenron can fry Doomsday to absolute nothingness, Omega Shenron would win. Doomsday cannot recover from nothing. Fact is, he has never been disintegrated to that point. The worst, from my knowledge, that he has been fried was too a skeleton by Imperiex, but since he was not disintegrated completely, he was able to recover and heal from that.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yi Xing Long can take over his body as mentioned. 
Or just PWN him 1v1
@TheLegendaryOne said:

"don't do this dude otherwise you will be banned

"

do what, tell me so I can avoide it gal.
"@SSJjanemba said:
Doomsday is not immortal. If Omega Shenron can fry Doomsday to absolute nothingness, Omega Shenron would win. Doomsday cannot recover from nothing. Fact is, he has never been disintegrated to that point. The worst, from my knowledge, that he has been fried was too a skeleton by Imperiex, but since he was not disintegrated completely, he was able to recover and heal from that.

"
dude I think what he was trying to say is that he keeps coming back, it's  a kind of immortality, I think :)  . 
also, if you are familiar with doomy's abilities when he  revives back he would be more powerfull in a since and a way of level that makes him immune to the ability that killed him , , so on result of your statment doomy is power enough to not be affected by a blast from  imperix, and as we all know doomsday was kill way more times than just this one, so in a since which I thought should have been obvious, we are talking about current doom.    procede!

do what, tell me so I can avoide it gal  

stop doing dbz vs comic characters , the mods won't like this  
@SilverGalford:  on comicvine, but animevice has no problem with the dbz threads
@SilverGalford:
Nana, NanaNA, The rules say I am right, including some users, so my answer is NEEEVVVEEERRRR!!!!
and I thought you were talking about the GOOO!!!!! thing, read the rules, I did, no offence :)

Nana, NanaNA, The rules say I am right, including some users, so my answer is NEEEVVVEEERRRR!!!! 
and I thought you were talking about the GOOO!!!!! thing, read the rules, I did, no offence :)  

well  as you wish, but someone is not going to like this
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I remember this guy. He's someone that got run out of the OBD for constantly making stupid threads like this one.

Oh, and did you really think Omega has any chance here?
@Nevermind:
well doomsday cant fly so omega has a small chance

I remember this guy. He's someone that got run out of the OBD for constantly making stupid threads like this one.  

lol  seriously??    

and  

do you have an account on OBD?
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@SilverGalford: Yes. It's the exact same name as here.
This is spite, someone like freeza can beat DD.
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Omega Shenron blasts him out of existence.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MisterShin said:
" Omega Shenron takes over his body using Naturon Shenron's absorb ability. "
If Omega has the abilities of all the other Shenron, why did he not utilize the abilities? Perhaps he has his own power-set apart from the other Shenron.
@TheLegendaryOne: He did actually. He used San Xing Long's freezing, Si Xing Long's heat, the body switch, and the techniques of the lame shenlongs.  

It didn't work on goku because in GT goku's body memorizes techniques used on him and they no longer work. 

He used the body snatch technique to change bodies (and destroy) Si Xing Long. 
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Omega godstomps.  you know they kinda look like each other 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel