Olivier Milla Armstrong Vs Lin Beifong

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on June 9, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21
From Fullmetal Alchemist
From Fullmetal Alchemist

Vs

From Avatar: The Legend Of Korra
From Avatar: The Legend Of Korra

-Both are bloodlust

-No PIS or CIS

-Speed is equal

-No knowledge

-Olivier's sword metal have been replace with platinum

-Standard equipment for both

-They start the fight about fifty feet apart

-The fight take place in Fort Briggs (All the metal have been replace by platinum)

Who will win?

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I would give it to Lin. Not only is she a skilled earth bender, but her cables also allow her to attack armstrong from a distance as well as up close and personal (unless armstrong has a gun)

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,531 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Doesn't matter if thers no metal as metal was just a great add on to her skills as she is very skilled in earth bending and that place has earth all around it. Olivier isn't even an alchemist nor have i've seen her at a level of fighting like Ed. As Lin is very skilled in fighting. You do better by adding in olivier's younger Bro just to even the odds.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Doesn't matter if thers no metal as metal was just a great add on to her skills as she is very skilled in earth bending and that place has earth all around it. Olivier isn't even an alchemist nor have i've seen her at a level of fighting like Ed. As Lin is very skilled in fighting. You do better by adding in olivier's younger Bro just to even the odds.

Now i wouldnt go that far. Alex would stomp Lin into the ground

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Haofan123 said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Now i wouldnt go that far. Alex would stomp Lin into the ground

Yes Alex would stomp... he is very skilled in martial art, boxing and even more...also you got his speed and destructive power on top of that great endurance...

@Whats_out_the_bag: Olivier is a great fighter... she handled her self against Sloth (gotta take note that sloth is huge and very strong)... she is great in swordsmanship and in guns... or else she would never make as Major General...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel