Olibu vs Vegeta

Topic started by niBBit on Aug. 27, 2012. Last post by niBBit 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

- Morals on.

- Not Bloodlusted.

- This is Vegeta from the Cell Games.

I think this would be an interesting fight, Olibu fought with Pikkon in an epic battle but before people say Olibu wins by default because he fought with Pikkon who fought against Goku FSSJ who is stronger than Vegeta, Pikkon did not go all-out against Olibu like he did against Goku, true Pikkon needed to put an effort into beating Olibu but Pikkon did not fight Olibu with all his strenght. Pikkon and Olibu's fighting skill where impressive as Goku himself was a little flustered by it, but Vegeta isn't weak in that department either. Who takes the Otherworld Tournament Championship Belt!

Post by GrayWolf2 (292 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Olibu. Pikkon wasn't going all-out when he beat cell either but he still put a lot more effort in beating Olibu than Cell. Olibu puts Vegeta down.
Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I swear Cell was depowered in hell or something. Cell takes a final flash, SSJ2 Gohans Kamehameha's, unfazed by everyone he challenged in the Cell saga, but 1 kick beats him.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Olibu < Pikkon (Weighed Clothing) ~ Base Goku (cell games) < ASSJ Vegeta.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@shonen said:

Olibu < Pikkon (Weighed Clothing) ~ Base Goku (cell games) < ASSJ Vegeta.

LOL

Olibu destroys Vegeta. He would have to be a FPSSJ to beat Olibu.

@SpeedForceSpider: So... mismatch? It was late when i made this :) i thought Vegeta could put up an fight against him because of Pikkon not going all-out like he did against Goku but it seems thats not enough.

@niBBit: Yeah man people keep forgetting that the ASSJ is not close to the FPSSJ in power at all. At 50% Goku was above ASSJ Vegeta and he crapped his pants at 100% lol.

Good fight though but Vegeta isn't gonna win XD.

Alright. Lock this tread.

@SpeedForceSpider
Olibu was shown fighting even and lost ot Pikkon with weighed CLothing. This same Pikkon was pushed back by Base Goku ( cell games) to the edge of the ring , and was shown to about equal to him in the fight. 

Also ASSJ Vegeta is more than 50% FPSSJ. As evident by Vegeta being confident he had surpassed the PL Goku had displayed on Korin's tower which is about half his max power level after his second trip from ROSAT.

@shonen: I need to rephrase my statement. Vegeta is around 50% FPSSJ Goku maybe a little more.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@shonen: I need to rephrase my statement. Vegeta is around 50% FPSSJ Goku maybe a little more.

Personally I have him at 60% FPSSJ

@shonen: Pikkon and Goku weren't fighting equally in my eyes. When Pikkon and Olibu where fighting Olibu managed to hit Pikkon a few times, then when Pikkon and Olibu where fighting in the arena again (they where fighting above the arena before) you see both Pikkon and Olibu shouting and hitting eachother and matching eachother blow for blow. When Olibu was defeated you see Pikkon standing there confident and not worn out, showing that he wasn't going all-out.

When Goku (base) fought against Pikkon, Goku charged at him and Pikkon just stod there absorbing the hits and then laughing to witch GOku smiled and replied:

Goku: I know your faster than this, its because those punches weren't strong enough to hurt you is that it.

Pikkon: *laughs*

Pikkon then hits Goku witch sends him flying with just one punch. As for the rest of the fight like Pikkon not able to push Goku back, to me is a bunch of PIS considering that when Goku went SSJ Pikkon had no trouble overpowering him or out speeding him.

@niBBit said:

@shonen: Pikkon and Goku weren't fighting equally in my eyes. When Pikkon and Olibu where fighting Olibu managed to hit Pikkon a few times, then when Pikkon and Olibu where fighting in the arena again (they where fighting above the arena before) you see both Pikkon and Olibu shouting and hitting eachother and matching eachother blow for blow. When Olibu was defeated you see Pikkon standing there confident and not worn out, showing that he wasn't going all-out.

When Goku (base) fought against Pikkon, Goku charged at him and Pikkon just stod there absorbing the hits and then laughing to witch GOku smiled and replied:

Goku: I know your faster than this, its because those punches weren't strong enough to hurt you is that it.

Pikkon then hits Goku witch sends him flying with just one punch. As for the rest of the fight like Pikkon not able to push Goku back, to me is a bunch of PIS considering that when Goku went SSJ Pikkon had no trouble overpowering him or out speeding him.

Then we see later in the fight that Goku is physically pushing Pikkon out of the ring and Pikkon shoiwing great strain to try and push him back with Goku only moving a few steps back momentaryily, then holding his ground. 

Pikkon: Why can't I push him back ?  no he can't be stronger than me?

Goku having Ki blast battles with Pikkon in outerspace, and being able to dodge all his ki blast.

Pikkon in weighed clothing running away from Goku's Kamehameha.  With Goku being able to counter Pikkon's ki blast before hitting the stadium wall.

Full Episode
http://www.nwanime.com/dragon-ball-z-episode-198/watch/9aa967232aba2a4d0311/

--
Btw when Goku punched Pikkon initially he wasn't using his full strength. it was more like sparring punches to feel Pikkon out..
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Olibu wins... that dude is awesome!!

@shonen: Like i said that was PIS i my book. Pikkon being a little flustered by Goku's speed and strenght like not able to push him back like you said but in the next episode Goku went FSSJ and Pikkon dominated the battle, overpowering him. So Goku (base) strenght>>Goku FSSJ strenght?

@niBBit said:

@shonen: Like i said that was PIS i my book. Pikkon being a little flustered by Goku's speed and strenght like not able to push him back like you said but in the next episode Goku went FSSJ and Pikkon dominated the battle, overpowering him. So Goku (base) strenght>>Goku FSSJ strenght?

You forgot to mention Pikkon also before fighting Goku at Full power took off his weighed clothing which has been shown to lower battle power, speed and strength throughout the series. The amount of weighed clothing is undetermined but it must have been enough to bridge the gap between Base Goku and FPSSJ  goku. I listed many instances in the fight that happened, that shows they were about equal initially.

Pikkon took a Super Kaioken punch to the face he is pretty overpowered IMO.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Yep that is overpoweredthe kai-o-ken was x2. So he literally got hit by  SSJ 2.

@shonen: DBZ Abriged made fun of weighted clothes before, Piccolo's weighted clothes weighed around 50 kg or something...wtich becomes meaningless later in the series. Kamicollo having problem with 50 kg? don't think so.

You didn't provide anything that suggested they where equall. Lets look at the 2 episodes together shall we? first up: DBZ - 183 Final Round. Pikkon fight Goku in his base form, Goku rushed at Pikkon hitting him with several blows, Pikkon just stood there and took the hits in witch Goku replied:

Seconds later Pikkon punched Goku and sends him flying, Goku then used his speed and Pikkon is flustered/surprised by it, we get to this later. Goku and Pikkon clash and Goku tries to push Pikkon back, later Pikkon tried to push Goku back but he could't we get to this later. Pikkon then remoeves his weighted clothes and Goku goes FPSSJ and then the in the next episode DBZ - 184 Goku Vs Pikkon they fight.

All the previous things like strenght and speed witch Pikkon had trouble with goes out the window as Pikkon was dominating the fight against Goku FPSSJ. Goku starts the fight of by blasting at Pikkon and Pikkon with the utmost of ease dodges everything Goku trows at him witch is funny because Pikkon was first a little flustered by Goku's speed in base form witch is PIS because FPSSJ>>>>Base. When they where fighting in the air after Pikkon used his Thunder Flash Attack Goku said:

Goku: Darn! i need to catch him ofguard!

Pikkon smiles and speedblizes him sending him down to the arena, so on more than one occasion Pikkon has shown that he is alot faster then Goku at FPSSJ, and if thats true Pikkon being suprised/flustered by Goku's speed at base is simply PIS as FPSSJ>>>>>>Base. Pikkon not able to push Goku back or had trouble keeping up with him at base and then the next episode dominating Goku at FPSSJ is PIS.

EDIT: Looking at the weighted clothes, your telling me that Pikkon's clothes weigh so heavy that his PL increased at least x50? as an SSJ transformation is x50? those are some heavy clothes.

@shonen said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Yep that is overpoweredthe kai-o-ken was x2. So he literally got hit by SSJ 2.

Yeah and if we take that feat seriously then he is a low tier SSJ2 level like Super Perfect Cell.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel