Old man yamamoto(bleach) runs a toriko gauntlet

Topic started by ShinsuiDreyar on Aug. 26, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year ago.
Post by ShinsuiDreyar (17 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Setting 

rules- oldman yammi starts in shikai and can go bankai at any moment after each fight he gets heal fully. 

were does he stops in this gauntlet.

1 Gourmet knight takimaru

2 gourmet yakuza Match

3 branch chief barrygamon

4 branch chief bogie woods

5 current sunny

6. current coco

7. current toriko

8. current zebra

9.  Starjun

10. tengu buranchi

11. setsuno  

12.chinchinchin 
13.  joa 
14. jirou 
15. midora 

WHO WOULD HE BEAT AND LOSE TO??

Post by taichokage (13,361 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
8-15 he would lose with the possible exception of Buranchi. 7 is either way. Depends on who does what first but Toriko has the edge. Coco is similar. We don't know his current set of abilities but he's a bit badly suited for Yamamoto who could burn all his attacks before reaching him. Sunny is also disadvantaged even though he is more powerful because his hair wouldnt be able to handle the flames. But he definitely beats the first 4 at least. Also for the record, Sani isn't the Weakest King and Setsuno is above Chinchinchin.
Post by ShinsuiDreyar (17 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@taichokage: i see were your coming from and as of right now coco is the weakest king but he is my favorite lol  so i had to put him above sani also i think chinchinchin and setsuno  would be equal do to the fact that chinchinchin is a gourmet hunter and his partner was chiyo his wife that he could of beat in a fair fight if she wasnt his wife and chiyo was rank top 5 chefs but yup i made this theard up do to the fact me and my friends were arguing that joa could beat old man yammi i was on joa side and my friend was on yammi side . but yea old man yammi not passing 11.
Online Now
Psh! Joa would beat the hell out of Yamamoto. I'm also a bit biased because in his short time, Joa is becoming one of my favorite villains. But bias or no the difference is clear. You're right about Chin too. I mean he did casually scoop up a 5000 meter mountain. Still Setsuno is probably above the 0th boot ope members outside Ichiryuu of course. Based off of Kosairou and Kuriboh at least.
Post by othus12 (6,872 posts) See mini bio Level 13

stops at 4

sani would kill the hell out of yammamoto.

sani has mach 1000 fighting speed. sani doesnt even need satan hair for this fight.

Online Now
But he can't do anything about the heat. What can he do against flames? He has some resistance to it but Starjun's flames were hot to him and they are not as hot as Yamamoto's. He's more powerful sure but the fire is a problem.

@taichokage: mach 1000 speeblitz before yamma even thinks of making some flames.

if bleach characters can get close to yamma so can sani.

Online Now
Even if he blitzed none of his attacks are quite that fast. Satan hair one shots but it isn't instant, and spatula and such are not instant either. Assuming Yamamoto did get the flames up first what could Sani do at that point? If blitzing is the only basis I don't really see it yet. Sure he's faster but he isn't Toriko. His attacks are stronger but mostly take time.

@taichokage: hair spit.

Online Now
Maybe. Though we've seen a few stabs hasn't done Yamamoto in, nor would Sani necessarily resort to that first realistically.

@taichokage: realistically yamma would die. sani is on another level, he would end like swiss cheese.

besides i do see satan hair getting through yamma's flames.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,265 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
if yamamoto starts at 100% bankai then i could debate for him in this gauntlet but seeing as he starts in shikai i would say sani or coco. (also i feel that sani and coco should switch places) 
Online Now
Being on another level isn't always enough. Sometimes being poorly suited for a foe is enough. Usopp beating Perona while the other Strawhats could not for example. And I don't think it could be assumed that Satan hair could handle such heat when it has no heat resisting feats of note. Also agree with the above statement about Sani.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@othus12 said:

stops at 4

sani would kill the hell out of yammamoto.

sani has mach 1000 fighting speed. sani doesnt even need satan hair for this fight.

This was on my head too from the start lol.

Online Now
Sani aside though, do you think Yamamoto really stops at Bogie Woods at #4? Or did you mean he gets through #4 and stops at Sani?

@taichokage: he kills bogie woods. but he should stop at sani

Online Now
Oh ok. Alright I'll concede. Sani is way more powerful anyway, it's just I see where he could have problems.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15
He stops at round 5. In no way is he beating Sani.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel