Ogami Rei V.S. Sasuke Uchiha

Topic started by SilverSavage on April 2, 2012. Last post by CodeSaint 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by SilverSavage (271 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ogami Rei

Vs

Sasuke Uchiha

Scenario1: Speed equal

Scenario2: speed not equal

Scenario3: Team Hebi (Sasuke Uchiha, Jugo, Suigetsu Hozuki) vs Team Ogami (Ogami Rei, Toki Fujiwara, Yuuki Tenpouin)

Rules:

Start: 50 meters away

No prep

state of mind: in character

Win by KO or death

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
first scenario: sasuke hasn't displayed anything that says he can withstand the heat of ogami's flames which can vaporize steel easily. one serious attack from ogami would most likely end sauce.  and ogami could us belphegor to defend against anything sauce could muster up.

second scenario: ogami wins again. he has a tremendous advantage in combat speed and once again sasuke isn't surviving the flames. 

third scenario: ogami's flames have good aoe so he could possibly solo, but  adding toki who can now manipulate lightning powerful enough to disintegrate diamond and yuuki who can do internal attacks with his sound waves kinda makes it over  kill plus they're just as fast as ogami. suigetsu and jugo have done nothing noteworthy that says they would be of any help in this fight.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@YouFinished said:

first scenario: sasuke hasn't displayed anything that says he can withstand the heat of ogami's flames which can vaporize steel easily. one serious attack from ogami would most likely end sauce. and ogami could us belphegor to defend against anything sauce could muster up. second scenario: ogami wins again. he has a tremendous advantage in combat speed and once again sasuke isn't surviving the flames. third scenario: ogami's flames have good aoe so he could possibly solo, but adding toki who can now manipulate lightning powerful enough to disintegrate diamond and yuuki who can do internal attacks with his sound waves kinda makes it over kill plus they're just as fast as ogami. suigetsu and jugo have done nothing noteworthy that says they would be of any help in this fight.

sums it up

Post by CodeSaint (269 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Oogami using Beelzebub against the undead women is a good feat of his current power,he killed completely them even after they multiplied and became hulked out just to test his current power level.Mishiru commented there that he could take them with just Belphegor or Mammon.But I can't say who will win because I don't read Naruto since a long time ago,I don't think Amaterasu is on that level by why I've read.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel