Odz vs Yammy Llargo

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Jan. 29, 2014. Last post by GeneralVan 6 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,757 posts) See mini bio Level 12
ONE PIECE 355 -
ONE PIECE 355 -

Everyone IC

Odz has Moria in the cockpit

Round 1: Odz vs Yammy

Round 2: Odz and Oars Jr vs Yammy and Nnoitra

Setting: Z city (Saitama isn't there)

Start on opposite ends of City

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,240 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Yammy win, Cero to the face

Post by Kobra678 (3,136 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Yammy is bigger and stronger. Plus his energy projection, I think he wins R1 and Oars gets stomped in R2.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Wow, Yammy actually wins a fight for the first time. 
Post by phantomrant (1,332 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yammy easily

Post by Vapovile (1,926 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Bala to the face!

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,757 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I don't think it would be that easy for Yammy, though he has energy projection and arguably better physical strength, Odz has the agility and speed of Luffy and was able to not only dodge but also blitz Zoro and Sanji.

Post by taichokage (12,955 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Oz should be faster but that might be it. Also assuming he gets the full shadow power he's psuedo immortal. However he can be beaten to the point of being paralyzed. I don't think it's so easy actually, but I think Yammy can take a win (for once).
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,271 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Yammy really is the biggest joke of all the bleach characters in fights. The fact that he was Espada 0 makes me question Aizen's brilliance lol

Post by Kobra678 (3,136 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Even if Oz is faster, there really isn't anything he could do to hurt Yammy to the point of losing. Yammy's bala spam would likely be enough to win this.

Post by othus12 (6,673 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1 said:

Yammy really is the biggest joke of all the bleach characters in fights. The fact that he was Espada 0 makes me question Aizen's brilliance lol

maybe we are overhyping the rest of the espada

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,271 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: Honestly Ulqiorra is the only one that's super hyped up thanks to his one attack Lanza, without that he wouldnt be that great but hey, they have to have someone that strong I suppose

Post by GeneralVan (1,653 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yammy loses purely based on the fact that he is Yammy and he can't and will never win a battle.

Post by othus12 (6,673 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@GeneralVan said:

Yammy loses purely based on the fact that he is Yammy and he can and will never win a battle.

LOOOL

Post by Vapovile (1,926 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@GeneralVan: ...so Yammy is now Bad Luck Brian? Or even worse...Yamcha?!

Post by GeneralVan (1,653 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Vapovile: @Jinbeifan1: 0 is probably what Aizen thought of him. And Yamcha actually does win fights... in filler. Yammy is just... Yammy.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel