odin team vs Majin Dark Schneiders team

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Sept. 22, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hao Asakura, sailor moon, Majin Dark Schneider, gold saints, ssj2 vegito, vs odin, Superboy-Prime, bata ray bill,depowered  Tyrant,   gladiator. this round  goes to team  Majin Dark Schneider.

round two  
 odin kal kent galactus(starving) Thanos(No IG or HOTU)  Monarch vs Majin Dark Schneider  Satan (bastards manga) Thanatos and Hypnos   janemba super galaxy gurren lagann      

odin    

kal kent 

galactus(starving)

Thanos (No IG or HOTU)

Monarch 

Majin Dark Schneider     

Satan (bastards manga)

Thanatos and     Hypnos 
feet's and abilities from original manga and lost caverns can be used.
  janemba 

super galaxy gurren lagann     

@DJSNuva1: 
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
DS takes it due to having defeated a galaxy-level opponent. Same way Gold Saints are too strong for the comic team. 
SSJ2 Vegito is a no factor though compared to the other anime/manga powerhouses. Sadly even ESM is more powerful than him.
Hao Asakura...well, I didn't hear much about him. Shaman King wasn't really my liking.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Team one can win if Tyrant and Odin give superman prime all of their powers
Post by ReiKai (3,514 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hao Asakura beats the channeled spirit of God Almighty. Gold Saints are galaxy to multi-galaxy busting and I think have taken on universe-busters.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ReiKai said:
" Hao Asakura beats the channeled spirit of God Almighty. Gold Saints are galaxy to multi-galaxy busting and I think have taken on universe-busters. "
they did....., E.g Titans, whose in the background had to be clobbered by zeus

Zeus is better than Appolo, Appolo can make universe reset itself
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Team one has this Superman Prime has also taken on universe busters.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@DJSNuva1: 
With the power of PIS, actually. He also hurt/damaged multiversal entitites and broke through the fourth wall. Still, he got a beating from some planet-busters alone.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is a godstomp for team manga. 

Aside from Odin most all of the comic team is a non factor. 
For those manga characters, team Comic should look more something like this; 

Odin 
The Phantom Stranger 
Dream 
Mageddon 
Galactus 
Prime Trapper 
Imperiex  

Y'know, people like that.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
who are the golden guys?
@judge: Gold saints from Saint Seiya
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11: powers?
@judge: Various powers, they are likely galactic level threats. 
@DJSNuva1: well sense I only really have the team leader list on title I could make some changes if you could find more comic guess that would help no one more powerful then the team leader thought.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @judge: Various powers, they are likely galactic level threats.  "
depending on how that manga about them will end, i am guessing that they could actually fight with something that is a universal threat
@ssjsuperman said:
" @DJSNuva1: well sense I only really have the team leader list on title I could make some changes if you could find more comic guess that would help no one more powerful then the team leader thought. "
Cool.. Switch out  Beta Ray Bill for The Phantom Stranger, Switch out Depowered Tyrant for Ganthet, and switch out Superman Prime for Imperiex. That should be good.
@DJSNuva1: @cfatalis: @hitsusatsu11: @ReiKai:   

round two is here odin,kal kent.galactus(starving), Thanos (No IG or HOTU), Monarch, vs Majin Dark Schneider,Satan (bastards manga), Thanatos and Hypnos,   janemba,  super galaxy gurren lagann.  
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Manga team still wins.
@RadiantTheLight: Yeah. First, it's five on six. It's not fair to begin with. Second, Odin is just starting off at too low of a tier for Team Comic, while Team Manga is basically a tier up from team comic.
@DJSNuva1:  actually   super galaxy gurren lagann and    janemba   Thanatos and     Hypnos all either low herald to low shyfather level. 

I would have used some off the guys you listed but they seemed to powerful or there where to little info on them a can have any of then over shyfather level. 

but if I make a round two i will put in character a little over odins  level as soon as more people comment.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel