Odin and Dark Schneider vs NEO digimon.

Topic started by peruano99A on June 4, 2012. Last post by TheVectorPrime 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Who takes this?

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Neo created his own universe/held a universe in his hand etc etc. Odin and dark scneider (TMK) are still only multi galaxy level. Neo takes this with little to no difficulty

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@rein said:

Neo created his own universe/held a universe in his hand etc etc. Odin and dark scneider (TMK) are still only multi galaxy level. Neo takes this with little to no difficulty

This is a pure bite thread, created in order to see Odin losing :-). Anyway Odin can give a good fight to Neo. He has shown more than once that he is universal threat. Although he can't one-shot the universe like NEO. He can destroy it overtime (his evil side Infinity was about to destroy the universe). Plus his hax(soul manipulation, time stopping power, soul stealing, fighting on every plane of existance in universe...) is what makes him even better foe for NEO. Anyway one strike with Zero Genesis and Odin is gonner. Also Darsh is not multi-galaxy. At best, as Adam Of Darkness and with Judas Pain, he should be galaxy buster (since Judas Pain at full power was stated to be able to destroy a whole galaxy) and galaxy busting has yet to be shown in manga. His best destructive feat so far is, in Majin Form and with Dragon KNight Lucifer(actually it was him who sent that attack) + Judas Pain, destruction of black hole which is in centre of the galaxy. Also keep in mind that Fallen Uriel (with power up added) assisted with his attack also. Not to mention that Dragon KNight Lucifer is > Majin Darkschenider and even might be on par with Adam of Darkness considering destructive power.

Just in case you mention. Even Lucifer who is a top tier of Bastard!! didn't destroyed a galaxy. When he emerged from Black Abyss (black hole in centre of Milky Way which Uriel and darsh destroyed) nothing happened to the galaxy and it took him several years to fly to the Earth. Keep in mind that distance from Earth to the centre of Milky Way is about 28 000 light years. Scans(confirming my every word) of this are posted(by me) in thread Odin vs DarkScheider here on Vice. So i'm not going to repost them. Anyway this doesn't mean Darsh is useless, since his hax can assist Odin and make this batle even harder for NEO.

See you accept NEO's scan of Galaxies around him and take him as universal but you don't accept Hades dimension which were drawn with galaxies by the author.

@peruano99A said:

See you accept NEO's scan of Galaxies around him and take him as universal but you don't accept Hades dimension which were drawn with galaxies by the author.

So here we go again. It was stated in original English scan(which you ordered from Amazon.com) on manga you posted 10 000 000 000 miles the distance of HyperDimension. That's not even a light year. And average spiral galaxy has diameter around 100 000 light years. So do the math, yourself

Most important. In JAPANESE, ENGLISH AND SPANISH SCANS IT WAS STATED THAT HADES ONLY CREATED ELYSION AND UNDERWORLD AND NOT A HYPER DIMENSION.

Also Thanatos stated that distance from Elysion and Earth is several light years. I will neven accept the lies. Only facts.

If Hades didn't create the Dimension how do you explain it being in the underworld in which Hades created? Also in the Original Japanese translation it says a totally different phrase than what it says on the English translation and the spanish translation.

This is what it says in the original Japanese translation:

The Bite of the She-Wolf

"After x0 000 000 000 of light. (since the expression is 何百億, the number range is 20 000 000 000-99 999 999 999, otherwise they would go to 何千億)

After x00 000 000 000 of darkness (since the expression is 何千億, the number range is 200 000 000 000-999 999 999 999, otherwise they would go to 何万億)

They finally reached that world."

Post by Mysticwolf (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4

NEO destroyed and recreated the universe Zero-Hour-Parallax-like, is capable of transcending space-time, and even became the universe itself/is considered to be the future itself. He was able to destroy the barriers between the DW and RW and fought Victory Greymon and Z'd Garurumon at once - both stronger than Yggdrasil, the host computer who administers the Digital World.

Going by what I know of Odin and DS, both of them are at multi-galaxy level, which is nowhere near enough to defeat NEO.

@peruano99A said:

If Hades didn't create the Dimension how do you explain it being in the underworld in which Hades created? Also in the Original Japanese translation it says a totally different phrase than what it says on the English translation and the spanish translation.

Hyperdimension was separated from Underworld with Wailing Wall (created by gods, and note the words gods, not Hades), so it's not in the Underworld. And how you explain that Thanatos says several light years ?@peruano99A said:

This is what it says in the original Japanese translation:

The Bite of the She-Wolf

"After x0 000 000 000 of light. (since the expression is 何百億, the number range is 20 000 000 000-99 999 999 999, otherwise they would go to 何千億)

After x00 000 000 000 of darkness (since the expression is 何千億, the number range is 200 000 000 000-999 999 999 999, otherwise they would go to 何万億)

They finally reached that world."

Again i don't see the word "galaxies" in it . On the link you gave me i saw nothing. Just another link which leads to OBD and topic "no more insulting pages", seriously dude, give up since you don't have anything and you just make fun of yourself with those pathetic atempts. Also how the hell can x0 000 000 000 mean range from 20 000 000 000 - 99 999 999 999. You have zeroes and than you have nines. 9=/=0. Also why ti doesn't mean 10 000 000 000 ? Anyway it's unimportant since no where is word "galaxies". Give up since you're just chasing your own tail.

The original scan doesn't say galaxies it says light...take that as you will.

@peruano99A said:

The original scan doesn't say galaxies it says light...take that as you will.

You're the one who has problem with accepting that, not me :-) . Why are you playing with the words ?

Would you still be unaccepting if the strongest SS god Zeus turns out to be a Universal+ character in the future? Hades isn't the strongest SS god. I have a feeling since Zeus is the strongest SS god he is the one who created SS main universe.

@peruano99A said:

Would you still be unaccepting if the strongest SS god Zeus turns out to be a Universal+ character in the future? Hades isn't the strongest SS god. I have a feeling since Zeus is the strongest SS god he is the one who created SS main universe.

That won't happen. The creator could only be Gaia(you don't need to include Episode G as canon, SS is reprint of the Greek Mythos so if orginal manga is contiued she should appear). And if Zeus show universal feats than I will accept. By the way it can't be universal + since SS only has one universe.

@peruano99A said:

By the way in original manga it was stated that Hades, Poseidon and Zeus are basicly equal. And even if there are gaps in power between them that are so large. I mean if you have one character who don't even have feats to make Silver Surfer notice him, and is on par with character A. Character A can't have feats on universal level. Those might be feats considered "outliers" in OBD :-). So what explanation you have on this ?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@peruano99A:

You really need more info in your threads, there are tons of Odin in media. I not a mind reader

Whatever the creator does it's up to him not us. He can make anyone in his series Universal or whatever he wants. Take a look at Tenchi Muyo...it had building busters then in 1 episode of 20 min it had Multiversals.

@peruano99A said:

Whatever the creator does it's up to him not us. He can make anyone in his series Universal or whatever he wants. Take a look at Tenchi Muyo...it had building busters then in 1 episode of 20 min it had Multiversals.

And those multiversal are Counter Actor, Kami and Kami Tenchi :-) .

Kami and Kami tenchi are the same person...but really the author can do whatever he wants with his or her story. What the SS actor needs to do is put consistency in his characters and show them actually destroying universes if he wants them to be universal. I have a feeling Omega even though it's not canon is going to be stronger than the manga since Lucifer and other gods are going to be a antagonist in there.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

So is this the Odin from Saint Seiya? I'm really confuse

It's the Odin from Marvel.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel