Obito VS Pain VS Itachi

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 28, 2012. Last post by redbird3rdboywonder 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

VS

In Character

Prep Time

Setting The Akatsuki Hideout

Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Obito

Post by othus12 (7,342 posts) See mini bio Level 13

obito has rinnengan and hashiramas cells so he wins

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Obito should win this one, I don't see how they could hope to hit him without having Kakashi's MS or the 4th's speed.

Post by taichokage (14,253 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Obito would win im afraid. He has the most hax jutsu combinations. He basically taught the other two anyway.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

obito has rinnengan and hashiramas cells so he wins

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Well although he's intangible... That does not exclude him from Genjutsu and he has been manipulated before...

If konan was able to catch him in a trap I'm sure Itachi can catch him in an Izanami and checkmate...

I say Itachi 7/10, Obito 2/10, Nagato 1/10

@ALMIGHTY: When was he manipulated by genjutsu?

Konan's attack was only effective because she'd set it up as a trap beforehand and the explosion lasted for 5 whole minutes.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Come on son, Obito with prep would defeat both ;)

He has extensive knowledge on both Nagato and Itachi. He knows about all of their abilities, he even trained Itachi at one point (I can't remember if he trained Nagato). He's an excellent strategist. He orchestrated Kurama's attack on Konoha, he manipulated most of the Akatsuki, he just did so much that I don't doubt what he can do with prep.

ND

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (180 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Either Itachi or Nagato will take this

Either Itachi or Nagato.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@redbird3rdboywonder: LOL why?

@ohgodwhy said:

@ALMIGHTY: When was he manipulated by genjutsu?

Konan's attack was only effective because she'd set it up as a trap beforehand and the explosion lasted for 5 whole minutes.

I never said he has been manipulated by Genjutsu....

Just cause he hasn't doesn't mean he can't, he hasn't proved he can defend against it...

And Izanami is a technique that Itachi had probably acquired to combat Obito since he uses Izanagi...

Izanami doesn't require prep he did it on the fly, and their is no reason as to why he could not hit Obito with it and keep him in an endless loop....

@Newdeath said:

Come on son, Obito with prep would defeat both ;)

He has extensive knowledge on both Nagato and Itachi. He knows about all of their abilities, he even trained Itachi at one point (I can't remember if he trained Nagato). He's an excellent strategist. He orchestrated Kurama's attack on Konoha, he manipulated most of the Akatsuki, he just did so much that I don't doubt what he can do with prep.

ND

When was it shown he trained itachi ??? It has been stated that he helped him kill the uchiha but I don't recall it saying he trained Itachi, if so please post a scan...

Sure Tobi is no slouch when it comes to prep, but Itachi is a genius arguably the the most intelligent and strategic ninja in the series, im almost certain he's a better prepsister than Obito...

Obito cannot escape an amaterasu or Izanami assault, Izanami is the perfect technique to use on an Izanagi user such as obito... And he has already been hit by an Amaterasu from Sasuke...

Itachi takes the fight with difficulty, Nagato is a small factor IMO...

@ALMIGHTY: You said "and he has been manipulated before."

Izanami's a crap technique, it's easily reversable and it cost the user their eyesight, which is why it's a forbidden jutsu. Izanami only worked against Kabutomaru because Itachi was Edo and could afford to take risks. Plus Obito is an Uchiha already and likely has greater knowledge of the Uchiha techniques because he's older than Itachi so the chances of Itachi landing Izanami are even less.

@ohgodwhy: Yes I said "he was manipulated before" but manipulation doesn't = Genjutsu... And I'm not lying when i said he has been manipulated...

Izanami is not a easily reversable technique against a person such as Obito or Kabuto because they both fail to except reality and who they really are...

It would be super effective against tobi since he's an Izanagi user, and Izanami was a technique designed to counter that technique...

And sure Obito may know about the technique but that doesn't mean he can stop it... There's only one defense against it and that happens to be his greatest weakness..

Also Itachi can easily hit him with amaterasu just as sasuke did... And who's to say tsykyomi or shisui's eye won't work on him either, just because u have knowledge of techniques doesn't mean u can stop them...

@SpeedForceSpider: Obito has done nothing to say he' on the level of skill and power these two have shown IMO he's just been hiding behind Kamui the entire time as Tobi and used Izanagi again Konan, a summoning the jinchuiriki, and a great fire ball jutsu but really none of that's really impressive to me. I mean the only thing he has going for him really is manipulation but that won't help him on the battlefield. Even though he's sporting the Rinnegan he hasn't even shown in feats with it what so ever, it's like he had it implanted as a fashion statement.

@SpeedForceSpider: Obito has done nothing to say he' on the level of skill and power these two have shown IMO he's just been hiding behind Kamui the entire time as Tobi and used Izanagi again Konan, a summoning the jinchuiriki, and a great fire ball jutsu but really none of that's really impressive to me. I mean the only thing he has going for him really is manipulation but that won't help him on the battlefield. Even though he's sporting the Rinnegan he hasn't even shown in feats with it what so ever, it's like he had it implanted as a fashion statement.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel