Obito Uchiha vs Jiraiya and Orochimaru

Topic started by GoldenStar66 on Feb. 26, 2013. Last post by ALMIGHTY 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by GoldenStar66 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The fight takes place in the Hidden Rain Village.  
They are in character. 
Win by Death. 
No prep. 
Standard weaponry. 
Who wins? 

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I'll say Obito.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Obito. He is gonna take them out since they don't have the mean to stop him from warping and attacking them. Even if they did somehow, he has izanagi to use.
Post by taichokage (14,826 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually maybe the duo could win now. Orochimaru has Hashirama DNA and his hands back now. He was seemingly so satisfied with his Senju boost that he finally abandoned his sharingan plan. But at the same time it is Obito. I could see it going either way. I might even still give the edge to Obito.
Post by nishi99 (1,862 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Obito but i think it would be hard too kill Orochimaru now that he has Senju DNA.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Obito could win this but then again he'd be fighting two very high level and intelligent shinobi so there's a good chance he could lose too.

Jiraiya has his sage chakra and could use it to sense where Obito is if he's teleporting around and Orochimaru has senju DNA now which should give some fairly hax abilities.

I believe that because of who Orochimaru and Jiraiya are, they could scrape out a win here.

Post by othus12 (7,713 posts) See mini bio Level 13

orochimaru edo tensei = GG

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm leaning towards team 2.

Post by ALMIGHTY (469 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kamui and Izanagi will be the deciding factor here...

No matter what they do the only way the will hurt Obito is by using kamui to catch him...

The only reason Konan caught him is because he wasn't expecting a fight here im assuming he will be....

And even if he is caught in something Izanagi will solve EVERYTHING...

Obito takes this 7/10 times and thats being generous...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel