Obito and Nagato VS Whitebeard

Topic started by nishi99 on April 7, 2013. Last post by 5th 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (2,024 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

VS

In Character

No Edo

No Prep Time

Setting Village Hidden In The Mist

Post by othus12 (8,031 posts) See mini bio Level 13

whitebeard quakes them into oblivion like the badass he is. i can see nagato doing chibaku tensei and whitebeard breaking it with one movement of his hand

Post by 5th (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Only if Whitebeard can hit either of them, Obito's intangibility could pose a problem to someone like WB, also the fact that Nagato could kill WB by just touching him.... Soul Suck... I don't see how WB is going to hit any the two if Obito can just go intangible or Nagato could pull WB towards him via Almighty pull

@5th: whitebeard can spam quake. these guys would run out of chakra

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,782 posts) See mini bio Level 15

does obito have the tailed beasts?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Whitebeard is at a huge speed disadvantage. Gedo Mazo should help the team pull a win.

@othus12: No they wouldn't... Obito would just warp himself and Nagato away before coming at Whitebeard from any direction... Whitebeard is at a huge disadvantage because of his size, just a touch from any of the two would kill him.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,238 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th said:

@othus12: Not they wouldn't... Obito would just warp himself and Nagato away before coming at Whitebeard from any direction... Whitebeard is at a huge disadvantage because of his size, just a touch from any of the two would kill him.

True, this is actually a really bad matchup for Whitebeard. I don't see the guy landing a hit on Obito, and when you consider the fact that Obito can one-shot here it doesn't look too good for him. I'd be tempted to say that Obito could solo.

@GIRUGAMESH: That too... If it were simply Nagato by himself, he'd most likely lose but Obito's ability to travel through his own pocket dimension back and forth leaves Whitebeard at a huge disadvantage since Nagato can just hold off Whitebeard while Obito comes from up top and warps him.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This all depends on if they see the quakes coming because this is no knowledge and no prep time. They come from two different universes so I doubt they will see him gripping his fist as an attack and once he does its already too late.

@TheNeutralOne: Obito and Nagato aren't stupid, they're both fairly intelligent in terms of strategy and combat, I highly doubt Obito is going to take the time in attacking WB directly when he sees that he's a large target... Either of the two ladders could kill White Beard with only a touch, also... Either of the two could bring the other back to life via rinnegan.

@TheNeutralOne said:

This all depends on if they see the quakes coming because this is no knowledge and no prep time. They come from two different universes so I doubt they will see him gripping his fist as an attack and once he does its already too late.

this

Post by taichokage (15,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree. Either is capable of winning, but the ease that Whitebeard can do it makes me lean towards him. Nagato couldn't avoid it, nor could Obito warp fast enough to warp to Nagato then warp away before a quake hit. Unlike Minato his warping isn't instantaneous.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th: I never said they were stupid, just ignorant towards another universe and the way it works. Obito has been shown to dilly dally and white beard can take this with one attack as well and that attack only includes clutching his fist from a distance. And even if either one of them touches him the worst that can happen is he loses and one of them dies as well.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

How can earthquake kill ninjas?

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Obito and Nagato

@eddz99: exploding them to bits lol

Post by taichokage (15,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
^This, lol.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14

nagato gets smashed to bits easily. Obito's a problem sure due to intangibility. Problem is WB could just destroy his surroundings, most likely keep spamming his quakes until Obito ran out of chakra trying to stay intangible the whole time, and what exactly could he do to one shot WB here?

@Jinbeifan1: Just one touch will finish White Beard

How could White Beard know where to possibly spam his Earthquakes if Obito is going to be hiding in his pocket dimensions? Also, Obito is fairly capable of reacting to WB's quakes and warping Nagato along to safety, he did so when Sasuke was trapped in a Jinton Jutsu, something even MS Sasuke couldn't react to. Also, we're forgetting that Obito can use the full extent of Gedo Mazo's powers, and Gedo Mazo is nothing to joke with... Team 1 are just too hax, either of them die, the other resurrects the other. And we're forgetting how Nagato could use Chibaku Tensei to hold off WB for a while.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel