Nymph and Astraea vs Grimmjow and Deidara

Topic started by GeneralVan on Oct. 9, 2013. Last post by AnimeDefender 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by GeneralVan (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vs.

Both sides serious.

No prep.

Deidara has all of his bombs.

Each pair can work flawlessly together.

Restrictions: C0, Mindhacking by Nymph.

Which blue-haired and blonde pair wins this?

Post by AnimeDefender (2,666 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GeneralVan: HHHHHHMMMMMMMMM, I want to say Grimmjow can take this. Though I forgot how fast Astraea and Nymph are...

@AnimeDefender: Astraea is at least Mach 25. Nymph is around the same speed as Deidara.

@GeneralVan: She is? If I remember correctly then that would mean she is faster than Ikaros by one mach ( she is Mach 24,*SPOILER ALERT* unless her new tranformation increases her speed ). Then I guess the angeliods take this being a bit faster and Nymph's ability to hack should give them the win.

@AnimeDefender: Yeah Astraea is at least Mach 25. Nymph should actually outspeed Deidara by a small margin. And Astraea and Grimmjow are similar in fighting style. While Astraea has no long range weapons and Grimmjow has ceros and Gran-Ray Ceros, she has the Aegis shield which has country level+ durability. But they are close combat fighters and should that happen, Grimmjow gets brutally killed. Nymph and Deidara is a close fight, but Astraea comes in and helps her defeat Deidara.

@GeneralVan: ............. So a spite thread LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel