Nymph and Astraea vs Grimmjow and Deidara

Topic started by GeneralVan on Oct. 9, 2013. Last post by AnimeDefender 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by GeneralVan (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vs.

Both sides serious.

No prep.

Deidara has all of his bombs.

Each pair can work flawlessly together.

Restrictions: C0, Mindhacking by Nymph.

Which blue-haired and blonde pair wins this?

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GeneralVan: HHHHHHMMMMMMMMM, I want to say Grimmjow can take this. Though I forgot how fast Astraea and Nymph are...

@AnimeDefender: Astraea is at least Mach 25. Nymph is around the same speed as Deidara.

@GeneralVan: She is? If I remember correctly then that would mean she is faster than Ikaros by one mach ( she is Mach 24,*SPOILER ALERT* unless her new tranformation increases her speed ). Then I guess the angeliods take this being a bit faster and Nymph's ability to hack should give them the win.

@AnimeDefender: Yeah Astraea is at least Mach 25. Nymph should actually outspeed Deidara by a small margin. And Astraea and Grimmjow are similar in fighting style. While Astraea has no long range weapons and Grimmjow has ceros and Gran-Ray Ceros, she has the Aegis shield which has country level+ durability. But they are close combat fighters and should that happen, Grimmjow gets brutally killed. Nymph and Deidara is a close fight, but Astraea comes in and helps her defeat Deidara.

@GeneralVan: ............. So a spite thread LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel