Novel Vampire Hunter D Vs Thanos

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Oct. 10, 2013. Last post by ReiKai 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Novel Vampire Hunter D Vs Thanos

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

What are Novel D's feats? I mean he is facing Thanos after all. And what equipment does Thanos have?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,576 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Thanos is physically incapable of dying last I checked, Thanos out-ages Vampire D and wins.

Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Thanos wins. "D" has the ability to hurt him, but Thanos can just AoE. "D" can cut through anything and negate regen up to a 4th dimensional level. "D" also has upwards of Lightspeed+ reaction speed. Thanos takes the Silver Surfer and spanks him to death. "D" can possibly split down direct energy breams from Thanos. But he can't stop Thanos from just obliterating the planet.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,128 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ReiKai: so why is D so hax?

@SMXLR8: He's the son of the Sacred Ancestor, who is basically a deity, and "D" cut the Akashia Record, which is the manifestation of all Past and Future and anyone in possession of it could change Fate and alter history at will. When "D" cut it he removed himself from the laws of Fate and Causality, effectively making it impossible for any outside force to control him in that way. So, say, if you put "D" against one of the Godhand from Berserk, their Causality manipulation wouldn't work on "D".

@ReiKai: so have read the novel that D is from or own it? also he is hax but at least he is not very broken to the point where it's no fun

@SMXLR8: I have read up to Volume 17 of a 20+ series. "D" negates all forms of regen, can cut though anything. That 'anything' includes nigh-indestructible to completely indestructible alloys, space, dimensional walls, intangible beings, Psychic illusions, even projections made of electrons. If you put Wolverine in front of him, "D" could cleave him in half, Adamantium and all, and negate his healing factor.

@ReiKai: how long is it?

@SMXLR8: The novels are fairly light, some bigger than others. But there's like 23-25 volumes I think, and then the creator started up a prequel series called "Another Vampire Hunter" that starts around 5000yrs earlier and explores the nature and history of the Nobility (vampires) themselves before they started to die off as a species.

@ReiKai: I see ,no wonder D is one of your favs

Post by Zerogodlike (1,223 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ReiKai:

Wait nvm i found them

@CerusSerenade: Wouldn't a Vampire be immortal too though (I don't know about these types of vampire)

@SMXLR8: Well it's not like "D" hasn't been hurt. He's been dead a few times. But Left Hand enables him to revive himself given sufficient energy. It's a great series. "D" isn't invincible, but he's pretty damn incredible.

What are D's feats? Baseform Thanos (no gear) is somewhere between Herald & Skyfather right?

@KingOfAsh: Thanos can Dong-slap every Herald of Galactus. Thanos is Skyfather level, 10yrs ago he was like 2 notches below Odin in power. As of Imperative he's near Abstract level as the Avatar of Death.

@ReiKai: What about D?

@KingOfAsh: As I've said, "D" can cut through anything. He has around lightspeed to lightspeed+ reaction. He has an incredible healing factor and insane pain tolerance.  He can also manipulate space to a degree and has great physical strength. He's near impervious to mental assault and has developed techniques designed to kill things that don't actually exist. His Left Hand can consume the force released from a small nuclear bomb and "D" can pretty much ignore three-dimensional laws of physics because some of his abilities function on on a Fourth-Dimensional level.
Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

HS i didn't know D was this strong i only watched the movies and they didn't really do nothing close to the novels

@ROBOT6661: The animated features are only based off the Novels, they don't follow them exactly. Such as Doris in the Novel has long dark hair, not blond braids. And when she approached "D" on the road, she was naked save for a cloak, and used this to distract male hunters that she would then take down with her whip. There's a number of differences between the Novel and the Movies.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel