Nova (Marvel) takes on Digimonverse

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on Nov. 15, 2012. Last post by MohsinMan99 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
What is the strongest Digimon he can beat? All forms are allowed for Nova and all combatants are bloodlusted.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

you might want to change this since verse vs one fight are banned

-facepalm- Forgot AGAIN. Why is it banned, anyways? It's alot easier to do that then make an individual thread... -Nova vs Alphamon, Nova vs Omegamon X, Nova vs Homeostasis, Nova vs Your Mom, Nova vs Lucemon Satan Mode, Nova vs Yggdrasil, Nova vs Base Millenniummon....etc etc etc
Post by SMXLR8 (7,196 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@TheBlackDragonz: well just make another one since this might get locked

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,283 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@TheBlackDragonz:

It ban because someone can't solo a entire universe

Why you just make a gauntlet, kind of like this

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/edward-eric-runs-the-batman-beyond-gauntlet/323031/

....one for every single damn universal digimon. This'll be fun. (jk, I'll get to it)
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheBlackDragonz: A gauntlet will do you good my friend.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,759 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Can't Rider just unplug the computer or destroy the internet and all digimon are gone for good? Or is it not that simple? I was a big fan of the first two seasons that's how it always seemed to me anyway

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield said:

Can't Rider just unplug the computer or destroy the internet and all digimon are gone for good? Or is it not that simple? I was a big fan of the first two seasons that's how it always seemed to me anyway

lol

@MarioRedfield:

They not in the computer anymore, they in a different dimension

From Digimon Adventure and 02

This incarnation of the Digital World runs closely parallel to two other dimensions. One is a kaleidoscopic world that possesses the power to transform thoughts and dreams into reality, and the other is a "world of darkness," a grim, foreboding ocean that has the ability to make the dark thoughts of others come to life. They are tied very closely to these two worlds, and has absorbed a fraction of the former's power to bring thoughts to life; this power, combined with the data of the Digital World, gave life to human thoughts, dreams, spiritual beliefs and myths in the form of Digimon. As explained by Gennai, the reason why the Digital World has primitive and modern things is because of the data that is deleted in the Real World. For example, if a person were to delete a construction project but had to shut it down and delete it for good, that data would be sent to the Digital World and the construction project would continue to build there.

It not as simple as you put it (it will only stop new type of Digimon from being born)

Where did you get that from? I don't remember that from the show, but then again, it's been years.

@MarioRedfield:

They say it in the show, it was even a plot point in Season 2

@Destinyheroknight: I'll have to rewatch it....but wouldn't that mean destroying the internet would work to some extent?

@MarioRedfield:

Digimon isn't connected to the Internet, they can go into it

It will only stop new Digimon from being made, that about it. But in Tamers, it a different story

@Destinyheroknight: Thanks

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MarioRedfield said:

You know, if it was that simple...Digimon would be shit tier from a battleforum viewpoint.

ENIAC/ABC(the first electronic computers in real life too) are credited with creating the various Digital worlds, each Digital World being a parallel universe to a Real world counterpart. Every real world has its digital counterpart. They are sentient, omniscient and also serve as the god-computers of all the Digital Worlds and all digital lifeforms, governing them and all. It is not known who exactly was responsible to raise them to such status however.

Destroying the internet would do nothing as these computers are the ones who host the worlds.

There are other computers as well apart from these but these are the top two.

Something related from the recent manga:

Taiki: I...kinda get it, but wouldn't it be the same if this was inside some really well-made virtual reality game or something?

Taiki: Or should I say...it's intentional?

Taiki: Someone out there wanted to create some sort of twisted world in this way...

Wizarmon: A virtual reality game, huh...that way of thinking is very straight to the point.

Wizarmon: However, if that's the case, a computer would be needed to process this game's program.

Wizarmon: After all, the information that this world is composed of is huge and detailed...

Wizarmon: Since you're able to use the Code Crown to go to the human world from here, it means that the Digital World also recognises the human world, your universe, as a Zone.

Wizarmon: It is highly possible that the Digital World includes your world and furthermore exists at a structural level above yours...even if all of the processing resources in your universe were used, it's still not enough to process the Digital World's data...

In the XW Digital World, the entire human world(our universe) exists as just one of the zones of the DIgital World.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel